COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
The Hounds

insert sweet image here
its being created by the Queen of Blackheart

County Name: Ravenscar County Seat: The Dras dont care for seats
(City) Location: Duchy of Darkholm
Focus: PVE's - Alchemy (Poisons),Blacksmithing (Weapons), Leatherworking/Tannery (Armour).
PVP - Our Mergoin are the fiercest fighters, born, raised and trained from birth for one job. The community supports them, they keep the community safe
Recruitment: Open
Point of Contacts: @Azazel, @Deathman, @Epectitus - Discord
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/qtw85Wy
Server: NA-W

We are recruiting anyone with a community spirit and a desire to crack skulls or look at flowers.

Ravenscar is nestled in the scenic lowlands of the swamps. This affords Ravenscar with unique defensive properties which leaves its inhabitants plenty of time to follow their other interests. Philosophy is a key to the Dras way, but so is alchemy and understanding the world around us. The centre piece of the community is its community spirit and its striving for one common goal and sitting around discussing and debating ideas.

In Ravenscar we all work to build our town and each others dwellings.

We need town planners, alchamists, farmers, miners, hunters, tanners, gatherers, builders, builders and did I mention builders and if none of those interest you, we have our warrior caste the Mergoin. The Mergoin strike fear into the hearts of our enemies through our use of razor sharp blades dripping with the most toxic poisons known to Elyria. The Mergoin are experts at hit and run tactics using the speed and surprise to whittle the enemy down whilst suffering very few, if any casualties.

So who are we (OOC) We're a mostly Australian (A few Americans have joined in along the way) collective of likeminded souls that like to build shit and crack skulls. Our pvp experience ranges from I can hit a target at the same time as everyone else and mostly keep a positive KDR to guys that have competed at higher levels and/or have streams that instruct on how to play certain games.

What we strive to create is a harmounious working environment where everyone gets a say on most things that effect the community to give everyone a solid gaming experience. We have several teams within the clan that focus on their respective areas, production, research, building the town, building the fort or pvp. While we do not go around seeking out fights and starting trouble, we will also not back down from a fight. We have a unique part to play in the Blackheart Kingdom that will be slowly revealed in time to come. We use our unique Australian sense of humour to stir trouble, which plays into our chosen play style/theme which is that of a viking. So our signature weapons, ranks and community structure is viking orientated. We welcome any and all to come and join us, however we also reserve the right to remove anyone that doesnt fit in with our community.

6/9/2019 9:25:10 AM #1

The Hounds have always been an amazing group to play with, in every game I've played with them they've shown excellence and order in their level of play!

6/17/2019 4:09:17 PM #2

Sounds good, is it nearby either the capital or fennec city? My reason for asking is that i am fairly sure that those places are both in Darkholm, and I am attempting to find a good housing area somewhere not too far from the two.

On the subject, do you have any need for a tutor? My role is as an adventuring fighter who studies magic/ artefacts/ treasure etc. If you want someone to bring money, tactics, and adventure to the table, I'm the fool for the job!

" you underestimate my stupidity "

-runs through minefield-

6/19/2019 8:48:39 AM #3

Posted By Arcanus at 01:39 AM - Tue Jun 18 2019

Sounds good, is it nearby either the capital or fennec city? My reason for asking is that i am fairly sure that those places are both in Darkholm, and I am attempting to find a good housing area somewhere not too far from the two.

On the subject, do you have any need for a tutor? My role is as an adventuring fighter who studies magic/ artefacts/ treasure etc. If you want someone to bring money, tactics, and adventure to the table, I'm the fool for the job!

Hey Arcanus,

Mate we'd love to have you as an adventuring fighter. Mapping and understanding your surrounding region is vitally important to what we do as much as knowing our neighbours and their strengths and weaknesses. We are planning on being located right next to the Capital and one region over from Fennec. As im sure you understand at this stage I can never guarantee that that will remain as people's interests and loyalties change as the game develops and gets closer to launch. However we have some rather high ranking and powerful allies that will sit us in good stead for remaining in a prime location. I hope that answers your questions, as for us, we welcome any fool willing to have fun

7/4/2019 9:13:07 PM #4

Then expect to see a Drasvir (Brudvir Dras hybrid) show up and help with construction from release onwards. I will have to travel to the academy often, but hopefully i can use knowledge learnt there to magically enhance the fighters of the hounds. I also have an ally in the Agravaine academy in Tyria, who may aid us in the acquisition of materials and techniques for the expansion of Ravenscar. I do have other contacts, so if you ever need long range assistance i will see what i can do!

Ps. My setup is incompatible with discord, sorry for blocking up the forum.

" you underestimate my stupidity "

-runs through minefield-

7/8/2019 2:36:55 PM #5

sounds good and also i would like to join in with your adventures

@li

7/11/2019 8:40:38 AM #6

@Arcane I'm glad you've decided to join our town, I can assure you the opportunities to advance your research with be as far reaching as you're willing to push yourself. If you do get discord at some poi t then by all means drop in and say hi, otherwise I'll touch base with you at release and we'll sort out how we'll communicate.

@Deathnight123 Welcome, by all means join us as we toast victory from the skulls of our defeated enemies.

If either of you are playing anything in particular we are a gaming community playing a variety of other games as well, so drop in and say hi. Get know us and us you so come launch we'll be ready from day one

Epectitus

11/8/2019 1:47:44 AM #7

Posted By Arcanus at 5:13 PM - Thu Jul 04 2019

Then expect to see a Drasvir (Brudvir Dras hybrid) show up and help with construction from release onwards. I will have to travel to the academy often, but hopefully i can use knowledge learnt there to magically enhance the fighters of the hounds. I also have an ally in the Agravaine academy in Tyria, who may aid us in the acquisition of materials and techniques for the expansion of Ravenscar. I do have other contacts, so if you ever need long range assistance i will see what i can do!

Ps. My setup is incompatible with discord, sorry for blocking up the forum.

Who are you?

- Shmuck