COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
A simple question

If i would like to, for example, set up a farm in Chronicles of Elyria, which package would be best for that?

5/5/2019 3:51:02 PM #1

So all of the packages will allow you to spark into an npc character, and potentially inherit a farm from your parents as long as you both spark into a farmers child and curry favor long enough they will the land to you.

That being said Bloodline+ is where you will get access to exposition and some EP to spend on various things, such as a plot of land, buildings to place on same land, some startup equipment, etc. Example prices here

So if you want to start of the game with assurance some specific plans you have in mind are achievable, then picking up a bloodline package and maybe some extra EP on top of it is the safer bet.

5/5/2019 3:57:27 PM #2

Labbe's response provides a from of guidance but at a more basic level: there is nothing preventing an adventurer from acquiring land or a king choosing to spend his days growing carrots in the courtyard.

You may want to see who you like/get along with as a mayor or higher (I think it starts at rank 7 in the forums) and see if they'd like to help get you setup. Feeding a settlement may or may not be tricky but I always assume that a player can do something better than an NPC.

Edit: I'd wait until June before making a commitment, that will ensure everyone that can already select a demense has, they'll be able to provide you with a more informed choice.

Friend Code: 1C7762

5/5/2019 3:59:53 PM #3

Ah I see, thank you both for your answers!

5/5/2019 4:05:26 PM #4

Also, lets not forget land acquisition during the game that you can claim...see wiki for details