COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Kypiq players check this

Hello, I'm Count of Grimaz Izril, Elysian Strongstag. I will be playing as Hrothi myself but I'm looking for ppl that want to play as Kypiqs as I would have use for their skills. In general i would ofc offer you protection and home, specific things about my plans can be talked in person if you are interested. If you want to take this challange please contact me on pm here or click one of the names in my signature to find link to my main discords or contact me on Discord (Elysian#1674)

Also to mention my county will be in Demalion Empire and Duchy of Sarnur (Northwest corner of the Kingdom).

Edit: Also what Sildadia said, at start many Hrothi will not like Kypiqs, but I will have multi tribe settlement myself (half underground and half above if possible) but with time they will grow to like each other or atleast not hate each other. And there are most likely settlements in the county that wont have that many Hrothi. But indeed you will prolly have bit hard time at start. Also don't let ppl joking about hating Kypiq etc. make you not play Kypiqs as Labbe said

5/4/2019 5:51:41 PM #1

Kypiqs can be well protected from inside cauldrons.... the hot water keeps them nice and warm, and the herbs are a healthy touch!

5/4/2019 5:54:26 PM #2

I will also protect Kypiqs from this kinda actions in Demalion :D

5/5/2019 2:24:05 AM #3

Planning to start a "Dwarf Empire" amusement park?

5/5/2019 5:11:24 AM #4

For the Kypiq players: Worth keeping in mind that the default setting for Horothi NPCs (read:70% of the population minimum) is "die in a fire." Know what you're signing up for.

Friend Code: 1C7762

5/5/2019 8:52:37 AM #5

In a fire is just such a waste.... their skin would char and become tasteless. Also, I am sure they make the softest velum.

Please, never just burn a Kypiq!

5/5/2019 9:43:08 AM #6

Yes, Sildadia is right, forgot to mention that xD

5/5/2019 9:44:43 AM #7

It worries me. I wanted to start a Kypiq and I would be in the county of Skelanos. But as the looks of it, i will be burned alive and cooked above a fire. Maybe I should just go to a broadleaf forest instead of an alpine forest...

The Goros family, part of the gentry of Valor Heights in the kingdom of Tryggr | Friendcode 8BC562 Alt text - can be left blank

5/5/2019 9:44:53 AM #8

Posted By Sildadia at 08:11 AM - Sun May 05 2019

For the Kypiq players: Worth keeping in mind that the default setting for Horothi NPCs (read:70% of the population minimum) is "die in a fire." Know what you're signing up for.

To be more specific Horothi don't trust Kypiq and are unfriendly with them.

5/5/2019 11:40:40 AM #9

Lmao, Goros don't let the Kypiq hate/jokes deter you from playing them.

Because of their culture, it's mostly (jeeze I hope mostly) just things said in jest about eating/cooking them.

Honestly they are going to be the most likely tribe to make mechanical breakthroughs in my opinion, and if you want to look into them you have plenty of time still :D

5/5/2019 12:20:49 PM #10

I am against Kypiqs inside the territory of the Hrothi i shall not allow it! You will suffer my eternal Wrath! And kypiqs usually taste good by roasting them slowly on a medium temperature and bathed with Honey

5/5/2019 1:30:06 PM #11

Posted By Labbe at 2:40 PM - Sun May 05 2019

Lmao, Goros don't let the Kypiq hate/jokes deter you from playing them.

Because of their culture, it's mostly (jeeze I hope mostly) just things said in jest about eating/cooking them.

Honestly they are going to be the most likely tribe to make mechanical breakthroughs in my opinion, and if you want to look into them you have plenty of time still :D

He just said he will switch location but yes you are right. Also Goros keep in mind that Neran are friendly to Kypiq, so if you are looking for a friendly biome a Neran one could also be an option.

5/5/2019 6:31:14 PM #12

Posted By Goros at 10:44 AM - Sun May 05 2019

It worries me. I wanted to start a Kypiq and I would be in the county of Skelanos. But as the looks of it, i will be burned alive and cooked above a fire. Maybe I should just go to a broadleaf forest instead of an alpine forest...

Oh.... couldn't eat a Kypiq from an alpine forest.... the pine smokiness makes the meat taste dreadful. You will be safe there Goros ;)

5/5/2019 7:13:46 PM #13

Hah. Well see about that. I am sure the Hrothi will get the drinks in my tavern. But ill have to make sure I have some hired "Muscle" to prevent it from being smashed to bits...

The Goros family, part of the gentry of Valor Heights in the kingdom of Tryggr | Friendcode 8BC562 Alt text - can be left blank