COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Baron Looking for a community/guild.

As the subject says. I'm looking to join others in an active, sociable and fun community, guild or Kingdom with the status of a Baron. I do not care if members are under 18 but preferably want a guild/community 18+ for a mature audience in terms of jokes and other various fun shenanigans.

I use Discord. I have a mic. Thanks.

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies

4/11/2019 7:35:33 AM #1

Depends on what your looking for.

I reccomend Kairos,Borderweall,and Fortuna.

A little about each.

Kairos- A counsel type situation at the moment. It is a smallish sized merchant kingdom that lost all of its pvpers. It definately needs more. They would love to take you ,and probably pay very well.

Fortuna- The wild west Pure freedom. The kingdom hasnt been built yet ,but it will start after domain ,and settelment selection. It's Great for looking for a nice spot due to all the untoken land ,and good resources are plentifull. Cons are low population so get ready for hardcore nightmare mode.[Im in this one]

Borderweall- It's a Solid Shield wall. The folk are fairly free to run things the way they want. All around averagers ,and has a good sized community. King ,and dukes have level heads so pvpers enjoy it there.

If your a hardcore pvper type that likes to mine salt ,and bathe in the blood of your enemies demolishing all hope they ever had that can work in a team send me a message. If not I reccomend the above kingdom discords to easily find an area.

Everyone needs PvPers. They are valuable in every community.

-Send a message for more details-

Welcome to CoE

-Server

4/11/2019 8:47:27 AM #2

Funny thing is that nowhere in his post does he mention that he is a PVPer.

But as I know that I don't like to have only a partial bit of information when I make a decision, let me tell you about the other two kingdoms.

Alesia, also known as the Free Kingdom. It was formed when an open kingdom slot was won in a popularity contest. All of the nobility won their places. It has as varied group of people with various interests.

Vornair. There is a reason why people are afraid of this double kingdom. It is the largest and most organized kingdom on all of Luna. It is possible larger in the number of players than all of the other kingdoms combined. All playstyles are supported by the kingdom. It is also the most stable of the kingdoms. I can say this because I have been in Vornair since the day it was formed nearly three years ago. Yes, there has been upheavals along the way, but it is still standing. That in of itself should tell you something about the strength of the community.

My suggestion is that you look into each of the kingdoms and find the best fit for your needs. Each kingdom has its strengths and weaknesses. Only you can decide what is best for you. It is only a month before the barons/mayors get to pick their settlements.

Regardless of which kingdom you choose, I hope you have a great experience. CoE promises to be a great game.

Countess of Tarnham

County Tarnham, Rhynelands Duchy, Vornair. Luna Server (NA-E)

4/11/2019 9:42:04 AM #3

Posted By Realix at

As the subject says. I'm looking to join others in an active, sociable and fun community, guild or Kingdom with the status of a Baron. I do not care if members are under 18 but preferably want a guild/community 18+ for a mature audience in terms of jokes and other various fun shenanigans.

I use Discord. I have a mic. Thanks.

I'll contact you on Discord.

4/11/2019 9:43:20 AM #4

Posted By Moonlynx at 09:47 AM - Thu Apr 11 2019

Funny thing is that nowhere in his post does he mention that he is a PVPer.

But as I know that I don't like to have only a partial bit of information when I make a decision, let me tell you about the other two kingdoms.

Alesia, also known as the Free Kingdom. It was formed when an open kingdom slot was won in a popularity contest. All of the nobility won their places. It has as varied group of people with various interests.

Vornair. There is a reason why people are afraid of this double kingdom. It is the largest and most organized kingdom on all of Luna. It is possible larger in the number of players than all of the other kingdoms combined. All playstyles are supported by the kingdom. It is also the most stable of the kingdoms. I can say this because I have been in Vornair since the day it was formed nearly three years ago. Yes, there has been upheavals along the way, but it is still standing. That in of itself should tell you something about the strength of the community.

My suggestion is that you look into each of the kingdoms and find the best fit for your needs. Each kingdom has its strengths and weaknesses. Only you can decide what is best for you. It is only a month before the barons/mayors get to pick their settlements.

Regardless of which kingdom you choose, I hope you have a great experience. CoE promises to be a great game.

Baronies are literally PvP roles lol, if someone wants to be a baron then it's a pretty safe assumption that they want to PvP.

4/11/2019 5:21:52 PM #5

When one mention Baron its alright to think Pvper. When one mentions mayor its better to ask.

^^

4/15/2019 11:58:39 PM #6

Hey its nice to see someone reaching out. If you are interested in a coastal County that has a pirate/cthulu vibe please check us out. We plan to have a focus on trade skilling and trading along with sea fairing so we have space for a baron on our front. I am making a town within the County that will happily like to work with a baron in order to supply to and get protection.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/30028/county-of-vesenia#post328722

Feel free to take a look and read up on us!

4/18/2019 3:20:16 AM #7

The Duchy of Tenebrae in Bordweall has allot of PvP oriented things going on (specifically my Bannerhouse) if you still haven't found a place definitely consider checking us out, link to my post in my bio and the other important links to our community included in said post. Good luck finding that proper home! We are specifically looking for mayors/barons to serve the duke directly to build the defenses and amass military power to protect the duchy and kingdom.

Interested in becoming a warrior/soldier? working in reconnaissance, espionage, sabotage, assassination? joining an order of the strongest and most honorable knights? becoming a field medic? operating siege? or joining a personal guard? Click Here!