COMMUNITY - FORUMS - OCEANUS GENERAL
A Tale Of Two Waerdlets

Greetings OCE!

Update 6/4/19: The mayor title and sister settlement has been awarded!

As someone who has lived in and loves desert environments I was bound to be drawn to the Waerd tribe.
Yet there seems to have been a significant lack of adoption of this tribe across our server so far, thanks mainly to misunderstandings and misconceptions about what this tribe is about.

I’m very keen to hear from any Bloodline tier backers (on your main account!) who have a preference for Waerd or are drawn to this tribe but have had to put your ideas aside for some reason. If you are at all interested in nominating Waerd and would consider receiving a sister settlement mayor title linking our towns with the trade, relationship and other benefits they decide to give, I’d be happy to hear from you.

I will be choosing a Waerd town, specifically in Kingdom 3 and specifically in the southern Duchy (see the link to my town post in my sig below).
Yes, this duchy has no player Duke or Counts at this stage. This just has the stink of opportunity to me!

There are other non Waerd-Waerd options I have for sister settlement relationship that could personally benefit me and my town but, in the interests of boosting the numbers of Waerd on OCE and the overall health of the server, I’d love to hear what ideas you might have so I can consider them before deciding.

So feel free to send me a message here on the forums or on Discord (Nightfinger#8019)

4/5/2019 11:30:56 PM #1

I wish the best for ya Night, I hope my fav Waerd brother finds what he seeks.

4/6/2019 1:19:40 AM #2

The Waerd to the north will back you, and support the endeavours of your sister settlements.

The strength of the wolf is the Pack. Fight with honour.

4/9/2019 2:59:47 AM #3

Very cool. Best of luck!

4/14/2019 3:34:10 AM #4

This sister settlement mayor title has been given out!

OCE will never be the same!