COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Hello

Hello, I am new to the game, and am looking to find a community to play with.

4/3/2019 4:04:13 AM #1

Hello Kadobra.

What are your interests?

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

4/3/2019 4:07:16 AM #2

I'm not on Luna, but a lot of people are active in their domain discords. Domain and Settlement Selection (D&SS) is right around the corner and after people who are entitled to a domain have selected theirs, we will have a more solid view on who is going to be where on the map and what everyone plans to do.

In short, look through this post and join a few discords to get acquainted with people on Luna: https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/22216/nae-kingdomduchy-information-welcome

The NA-E discord and a few kingdoms you're interested in would be a good start.

FC: 13AB08

4/3/2019 4:46:48 AM #3

Posted By zimmah at 11:04 PM - Tue Apr 02 2019

Hello Kadobra.

What are your interests?

Hello, I’m interested in crafting. I think the crafting system on this game will be outstanding. I’m not sure what I want to craft yet though. So many possibilities.

Posted By ilakyd at 11:07 PM - Tue Apr 02 2019

I'm not on Luna, but a lot of people are active in their domain discords. Domain and Settlement Selection (D&SS) is right around the corner and after people who are entitled to a domain have selected theirs, we will have a more solid view on who is going to be where on the map and what everyone plans to do.

In short, look through this post and join a few discords to get acquainted with people on Luna: https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/22216/nae-kingdomduchy-information-welcome

The NA-E discord and a few kingdoms you're interested in would be a good start.

I’ll check out the discord’s and see what info pops out. Just a little overwhelming to see all the Domain post. Thank you.

4/3/2019 5:50:38 PM #4

Hello Kadobra,

Welcome to the game!

When first getting started it can certainly be very overwhelming, reading through those domain posts is a big task to just go through all at once. It is still the best way to really find a place but it also depends on what you are looking to do it the game. If you have any general idea of how you plan to spend your time in the game then there are other ways to get the information.

You can actually just reach out to different people and have conversations with the groups. We can get you set up with the games discord; there you can talk to mostly everyone. Plus you can read through the active recruitment posts. There you can see better who is active in groups with details about the group. Https://discord.gg/ucubCZz

Lastly you just reach out to one group, pick one and talk to the members and they can help you find your way along with answering all the questions you might have. If you would like, my community would be happy to help you with that. And you can find us here: Https://discord.gg/Bvc3vb3

4/3/2019 7:46:18 PM #5

Welcome Aboard, there is a lot in information so take your time and look through it. Ask questions either here or on discord if you don't understand something. There is quite a few of us around that will get you pointed in the right direction. And like having a fellow crafter joining the world. Where are you located at so we can tell which server might be better for you? I am on Luna myself (NA-E).

Mayor, Settlement of Otterbear Creek, County of Sagehaven, Duchy of Mytharbor, Kingdom of Alesia. Friend Code: C3A1F2

A good commander knows when to fight, a great commander knows when not too.

4/3/2019 7:53:01 PM #6

What the others have said. I’ve just recently come back and like you I’ve been reading. The folks here on the forums and on the various discord’s are great. This game has an amazing community.

4/4/2019 11:31:28 PM #7

Ahoy, and welcome to CoE! If ye have any nautical interests, feel free to hit me up!