COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU/Al'Khezam/Feann] The City of Khersoness

Its called "New Khersoness" now!

khersoness_shield

Intro

I am mayor Zamphox, I live in Ukraine and work as web-developer. I consider myself a nerd and will probably spend most of my free time on this game. I promise to always listen to concerns and aspirations of my townsfolk and will do my best to help you ensure their success. Also I will gladly provide help in explaining and translating anything about the game to any russian speakers as best as I can.

alt text

Goals

The City of Khersoness will be focusing on agriculture and fishing first, and exploration by land and sea in second. I want to commit to production of food as I believe it will make our citizens prosper since, well, people need food, and I expect the majority of players to not be interested in farming. I will work on making our town a major part in making the citizens of our great kingdom of Al-Khezam fed and happy. But the game will be full of wonders and I am very interested in exploring them and claiming unimaginable rewards they might wield to boost the glory of our city and Al-Khezam community.

alt text

We will be a part of Feann duchy within Al-Khezam, on top of that we will be joining the county of the Duke Capsup, and will be provisioning the duchy capital Caparian as our top priority. In return we can expect a degree of protection and support, if we ever require it.

khersoness_location

The dominant race in the settlement is Neran (58%), with smaller groups of To'Resk (19%) and Waerd (19%) I myself will be playing To'Resk (maybe Mydarri later) and will try to cultivate their numbers in the settlement. Every race is welcome though, of course.

khersoness_location

We are right on the coast of the pretty big lake, which means plenty of fish and fertile ground (and I dont know about you but it also kinda looks like a pecker to me, which is neat). Among other attractions is a pretty cool mountain right to the west. The owner of a settlement on it is planning to call it Drakensberg. I expect a lot of caves and dungeons to explore inside of it. And we might grow textiles for him.

I would like to add that I do not want to manage a huge community and I hope Khersoness will not become one, with dedicated discord and stuff like that, I want to keep it simple. And the outcome of no one joining the town is fine with me too (which is how it is as of now :D). That being said, if I do get people joining, they can always come to me and ask for support in any of their (reasonable) endeavours, I will always listen and try my best to provide support in them.

If what i’m selling interests you, I welcome you in joining me.

Links

Lore

Diaries of elder Zizira Zamphox

Fuck you Caspian the<em>city</em>of_khersoness

4/1/2019 1:22:08 AM #1

Excellent presentation - I appreciate honesty and pragmatism. You will do well. Let me know whatever support I can give, always here to help.

4/1/2019 4:38:40 AM #2

I am flattered, Sang. You can always count on me too.

4/9/2019 2:23:33 PM #3

good job

4/24/2019 1:52:49 PM #4

bump

Update! Have a lot of free time at work right now so I made the arms crest of the city/family, hope you guys like it. Also, location of the city changed from woodland savanna to grasslands, a bit to the north, into the neran native region (outdated).

5/1/2019 3:38:42 PM #5

Good luck, my fellow aristocrat of Al'Khezam ;)

5/3/2019 8:12:56 AM #6

bump

Update! There was made an arrangement between me and the Duke Capsup. We will be ensuring the fullness of bellies for citizens of the duchy capital — Caparian! Also I wrote some lore about the origins of the town, and its first mayor. Hope you enjoy reading it, warning: its a bit grim.

9/26/2019 8:49:32 AM #7

bump

Updated the info about the towns location, since DSS is over. The name was also changed (applied but not yet approved) to "New Khersoness", since we did not get the duchy we aimed for initially, and I want it to fit into the lore, new chapters to which are coming soon.

11/28/2019 8:33:03 AM #8

So I got my city names declined two times with no explanation, since you are not even allowed to ask for one. Really cant imagine why. Anyway the one approved is Zencea, so the town is called that now. But to be honest I am extremely disappointed with that experience. I am borderline done with the game, and can not bring myself to create another post with new city name, rewrite the post body, lore, edit images again etc.... Which is not really a lot of work, but as I said I just don't really want to. So here's that. Cya dudes at launch.