COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Does anyone wanna be in a group with me once the game starts? (NA-West)

I don't mind what we do or how we do it, id just love to be able to play the game with some friends, Id love to get the feel of the game with other people, I think it would be really cool

3/16/2019 4:52:15 AM #1

Hello!

Do you have discord, and have you considered joining a kingdom?

You will make many friends and contacts in the kingdom discord’s, and have a community to help you when the game starts.

Me personally, I recommend Ashland, very friendly, with a strong community.

3/16/2019 5:45:56 AM #2

Hey,

DanielBlack suggested a great idea, you can also try to join a guild (for an area you are interested in) as playing with other people who share the same goal as you would make your time even more enjoyable.

Life's a Struggle when you are a Muggle.

A Wild Friend Code has appeared: F16C4D

3/21/2019 1:04:54 PM #3

good luck on your search for a decent group! <3

3/25/2019 1:04:46 AM #4

Hail and howdy do!

Just as it would be, I'm making a guild for alot of this exactly! It's small right now but that just means its home-y! Take a look and see if it's something that interests you! And dont worry, I'm not trying to push anything on anyone! Just trying to create a small band of friends to play CoE with! If this isnt what your looking for or find something else, perfect! That just means you found where you were supposed to be! I hope all goes the way you wish it!

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/30775/the-pathfinders-of-elyria-name-may-change#post339830