COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Look for the Stars, and you'll find the (Hell)Moon!

Hail Elyrians!

It takes a lot of different traits all being present in an individual to warrant being a Super Mod. It isn't just about tenure or ability, it is about attitude, dedication, and involvement, encompassing a variety of mediums and platforms.

Today, we elevate a mod who has been with us since before I first started. On top of being an excellent moderator with great community rapport and support, she manages our DeviantArt group and has been a moderator here on the forums and on Discord for quite some time, (she's an excellent artist, too!). Anyone can tell you she is always there to lend a volunteer hand or provide help with contests, events, or practically anything that we ask!

Remember the Tribemoji contest? She spent countless hours of her free time making posts for voting, tabulating all of the results, and ensuring the contest was a huge success. She even led the Trials of Karcion community contests.

As busy as all of this and real life makes her, she is still one of the nicest and friendliest people you'll ever meet or have the pleasure of talking to.

For these reasons and more, I am beyond pleased to announce the elevation of Hellmoon to the role of

Super Moderator!!

Please join me offering congratulations, and welcome her to her new gold color on Discord!

Here's a few words from her peers on the Super Mod team:

Kitlandria told me: "Hellmoon never ceases to put her all into a project and be there for the community. She is creative, driven, and incredibly helpful. It is hard to imagine a better addition to the Super Moderator team."

Elbereth said "Hellmoon has always been a polite, kind, and hardworking moderator who's given her very best for the community. I'm very happy for having her on this team!"

"Hellmoon is one of those individuals who is everywhere, helping build the community on so many different platforms, and excelling in many. It was only a matter of time before she also got that same recognition on the official platforms. Welcome to the team!" - Ikkerens

And lastly, but certainly not least, a few words from The Creator:

"I've had the pleasure of seeing Hellmoon continue to grow her contribution within the community dating all the way back to October of 2015. One of the most senior members of the community, she's great at soothing ruffled feathers, encouraging mindful discussion, and has been a community moderator on the website, Discord, and reddit - not to mention a core member of the CoE Wiki Team. I think she'll do an exceptional job as SuperMod. Thanks, Hellmoon!" - Caspian

Hellmoon, thank you for all you do. This change couldn't have happened to a more deserving person!!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

3/13/2019 5:53:34 PM #16

Posted By mickdude2 at 06:05 AM - Wed Mar 13 2019

All that, and he doesn't even mention the work she does for the subreddit.

It was in my original post, but Caspian included it in his comment so I felt it would be overkill. But thanks for mentioning it again!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

3/14/2019 12:40:22 PM #17

Congratulations Hellmoon 👍

3/14/2019 9:08:30 PM #18

Congrats Hellmoon! ❤️

Hellmoon does such a lovely job with the CoE DeviantArt group, keeping it active and engaging with other CoE community artists!

3/14/2019 10:00:56 PM #19

Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

3/14/2019 10:21:04 PM #20

Congrats Hellmoon!

May the sun of Anor shine on your wikid supermoddiness!