COMMUNITY - FORUMS - OCEANUS GENERAL
Special locations

Hi all.

Has there been any talk on anyone taking charge of special locations like the tinkerer school or the sedecims in OCE?

My plan is to select a settlement near one but I haven't seen anything happening in OCE. I think these are very important for recruiting. I'd be happy with any at this stage!

"If we wait until we are ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives..." code: CD83B4

3/11/2019 8:16:34 AM #1

Sedecims can be anywhere. Its almost like olympics with each being in a different place.

Tinkerer schools also will be decided by us, though i am sure kypiq would start with some. I might make a school that includes some tinkering but it wont be the focus.

Maybe you could be the tinker master of the server

3/11/2019 11:36:55 AM #2

Posted By Reikan at 7:16 PM - Mon Mar 11 2019

Sedecims can be anywhere. Its almost like olympics with each being in a different place.

Tinkerer schools also will be decided by us, though i am sure kypiq would start with some. I might make a school that includes some tinkering but it wont be the focus.

Maybe you could be the tinker master of the server

Some tribes have special locations like the Kypiq alchemy school in the dev post. Its located in the a giant mushroom forest inside the broadleaf. I really hope players take these ASAP because it seems like the first place people would go for story.

"If we wait until we are ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives..." code: CD83B4

3/13/2019 10:00:42 AM #3

It's disappointing that there were no replies from OCE. :|

3/13/2019 3:04:38 PM #4

Posted By Pendulum at 9:00 PM - Wed Mar 13 2019

Apart from Reikan you mean.

Hard to say if people would go to any special place for a storyline or simply to raid it, which I suppose is storyline anyway. It's like those legendary buildings. Going to be dam fun destroying them, maybe more so since someone dumped so much money into them as well. Watching the world burn and all.

No doubt if they are so unique, people will quickly pick them up. Even if it's to aim fame to their town. Hoping people really do travel to them.

3/30/2019 12:40:53 PM #5

Posted By Gunnlang at 01:04 AM - Thu Mar 14 2019

Posted By Pendulum at 9:00 PM - Wed Mar 13 2019

Apart from Reikan you mean.

Reikan indeed pretty much summed it up.

As far as I know none of the special locations are going to be revealed during DSS leaving the fate of them to random selection. Makes having plans to have these special locations in your domain rather difficult. Nonetheless I have heard of people in OCE hoping to get one of the great Hrothi libraries in their selection. So far I have yet to hear of anyone specifically aiming for the Arkyn - the Kypiq/Neran tinkering school.

What I can say however is that the Arkyn would no doubt be in the second kingdom on Oceanus, seeing how it is supposed to be placed on the borderlands betwen the Kypiq and Neran. So too the Kypiq alchemy school, the Kinothian located in the "North's great forest of giant mushrooms".

From the present information known about the likely outcome of Kingdom selection Kingdom 2 will likely be taken by the Kingdom of Tylsia.

Is this the information your are after? Which KIngdom to Join?

Imgur Imgur