COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Dras Communities

Looking for information about Dras communities, etc. Thank you.

'Game over man,...game over.'

2/24/2019 10:52:09 AM #1

Until Domain and Settlement Selection nothing is certain but the current expectation is that Al'Khezam and Tryggr will be the kingdoms that have biomes with Dras population majorities. Al'Khezam will likely have the Swamps and Tryggr will have the Salt Marshes.

In Al'Khezam there is at least one duke, few counts (including myself) and some mayors who are aiming for the Swamp biome with Dras. If you want to know more about us you should visit Al'Khezam Discord server and have a chat!

I think Tryggr also has couple dukes and some other people interested in the Salt Marsh biome. I'm sure they can tell you more about their plans :)

2/24/2019 10:15:51 PM #2

Posted By Mortality at

Which server?

2/24/2019 10:26:25 PM #3

Posted By Taymuraz at 11:15 PM - Sun Feb 24 2019

Posted By Mortality at

Which server?

Posted in Selene General, so I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess... Selene?

2/25/2019 12:56:25 AM #4

Hello, I am the mayor of Ventis* of Skelanos County in Sarnur Dutchy within the Demalion Kingdom. At the time of this posting, our county has four towns that have PvP/Education/Profession focus. It is an EU server and if you want to learn more about us visit our Discord https://discord.gg/KdRUqWC

*Ventis is a designated RP town

2/25/2019 8:38:49 AM #5

Posted By Scylurus at 09:26 AM - Mon Feb 25 2019

Posted By Taymuraz at 11:15 PM - Sun Feb 24 2019

Posted By Mortality at

Which server?

Posted in Selene General, so I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess... Selene?

Silly me. Just saw this on the forums sidebar. lol.

2/25/2019 11:20:46 AM #6

Posted By Rofus at 10:52 AM - Sun Feb 24 2019

Until Domain and Settlement Selection nothing is certain but the current expectation is that Al'Khezam and Tryggr will be the kingdoms that have biomes with Dras population majorities. Al'Khezam will likely have the Swamps and Tryggr will have the Salt Marshes.

I think Tryggr also has couple dukes and some other people interested in the Salt Marsh biome. I'm sure they can tell you more about their plans :)

Thank you @Rofus, I can confirm there are two Tryggr Dukes who intend to settle in the Dras lands of Kingdom 4 they are:

Duchy of Kvasir

And my own Duchy which is currently undergoing revisions, so there is no CoE post available atm but you are welcome to join my Duchy discord. Or that or Tryggr to ask any questions you might have.

Kingdom of Tryggr

Duchy of Myrkland