COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Cake Bomb Holiday Thanks!

Greetings everyone!

I have been quite busy, but I didn't want the holiday season to completely pass without giving thanks and good cheers towards Kitlandria for her generous holiday gift.

I can't imagine how much time and effort, let alone cost, went into making the myriad of flavors, but the love was felt and the studio rejoiced when they arrived!

This makes the 2nd year that Kit has graced us with her baking prowess, and we couldn't be more thrilled. (Especially, since some of us like to tease Caspian about how "terrible" they are :P )

The Cake Bombs and Flavored Chocolate Bark is to die for, it is a wonderful holiday treat!

There were over 9 different flavors, and to ensure I received my favorite, she included special bag with my name on it with several of them as well as another extra bonus <3 (hint: Reese's)

Everyone has their favorites, here's a few more closeups :)

From everyone at Soulbound Studios, thank you so much Kit!!!

P.S. Hope you realize that after 2 years in a row, you're now on the hook forever! Cake bombs for all, HUZZAH!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

1/18/2019 7:12:09 PM #1

Those look so delicious D:

1/18/2019 7:14:03 PM #2

Thats a lot of cake.

Friend Code: 1C7762

1/18/2019 7:20:42 PM #3

Looks so delicious, i want to make a order!! ^^

1/18/2019 7:34:18 PM #4

trust me these things are delicious!

ty Kit for sending me some

users beware - these are very rich

perhaps one of these days we should stream a cake bomb eating contest to see who can eat the most in 15 minutes :P

1/18/2019 7:51:01 PM #5

THANK YOU!!!

nom... umm... so... good... nom...

1/18/2019 9:40:30 PM #6

YUM! Those look awesome!

1/18/2019 10:27:58 PM #7

Posted By Dleatherus at 2:34 PM - Fri Jan 18 2019

trust me these things are delicious!

ty Kit for sending me some

users beware - these are very rich

perhaps one of these days we should stream a cake bomb eating contest to see who can eat the most in 15 minutes :P

No D. I will not partake in culinary homicide!!!Posted By Jormongandr at 2:51 PM - Fri Jan 18 2019

THANK YOU!!!

nom... umm... so... good... nom...

You are so very welcome!!!

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

1/19/2019 2:30:14 AM #8

That looks amazing. :O

1/21/2019 4:06:33 AM #9

Thank you so much!

Greatly appreciated.

If you have never tried, you are missing out. Go into business with these things!

The voice of Orlando's FrontEnd