COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
A pteroguin has taken up watch!

Hail everyone,

Every once in a while, we come across a community member that excels in a variety areas of participation and contribution. The member we are talking about in this post no different. After a stint as one of our esteemed community Ambassadors, we are ready to elevate this person into an even more supportive role.

It is with great admiration that I announce the promotion of

SirApetus

into the role of Chronicles of Elyria volunteer moderator!

We're confident he'll make a great addition to our team, but don't just believe me, listen to what other community members have to say:

Morbis, the proprietor of the Town Crier show on YouTube which includes SirApetus as a frequent host, had this to say:

"SirApetus has always found ways to impress me with both his dedication to Chronicles of Elyria, and the CoE community at large. Time and time again I have watched him step up and take action to make sure that our community stays toxicity free, and on target. On a personal level he has helped make the Town Crier a better show just through his presence. His knowledge of the game, and his enthusiasm in getting that knowledge out to the general population is an asset that SBS should not ignore."

"There are few candidates in this community that I would trust more to meet the high standards that SBS must require of its moderation team. The purple name will suit him very well."

And Nimb Zephyr of Vornair had these words of acknowledgement to share:

"One of the first moderators for the Vornair discord SirApetus is genuinely concerned about fairness. The fact that he worries if moderating someone who skated the rules a little bit too closely might be unfair is one of my favorite things about him. I remember nearly spitting out my drink at his defense of the term 'snowjob'."

'Definition of snow job : an intensive effort at persuasion or deception'"

"I promise you that is not what everyone else was thinking, but it was a great laugh and shows why it is good to have level heads and fairness in moderation. This is 100% what I believe we have in SirApetus."

With commendations like those, it's no wonder this was an easy decision for our team.

Please join me in welcoming SirApetus officially to our Community Moderator team, huzzah!!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

1/17/2019 11:31:52 PM #1

Welcome to the team, glad to have you on board!

1/17/2019 11:35:17 PM #2

SECOND ! Wait so he wasn't one already ?

Congratz Mr.SirApetus.

1/17/2019 11:35:18 PM #3

Congrats Apetus, well earned!

1/17/2019 11:36:17 PM #4

Congratz buddy! Always thought you would make a great mod :)

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message. Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss

Friend Code: F577DB

1/17/2019 11:36:24 PM #5

AYYY Good job :D Always helpful and friendly to me in discord :)

1/17/2019 11:40:59 PM #6

Congratz and welcome to the team!

1/17/2019 11:45:44 PM #7

Congrats and welcome aboard.

Alt text - can be left blank

1/17/2019 11:45:45 PM #8

Thank you everyone for all the kind words!

I love this community, having been in it since the Kickstarter all the way back in May of 2016. I have made many friends, and shared many laughs and moments with community members. I look forward to the years to come with Chronicles of Elyria!

I will strive to be just as helpful as I was as an Ambassador!

Thank you once again

1/17/2019 11:46:40 PM #9

Grats SirApetus. Well deserved

1/18/2019 12:03:31 AM #10

Congrats, hope to see more great things from you!

1/18/2019 12:08:00 AM #11

A day to be chronicled. The day Apetus evolved once again!

Nice stuff mate, you'll make a great Moderator. I hope you keep your green heart first and foremost.

1/18/2019 2:37:42 AM #12

Grats!!!

Proud member of Vandiir, Magistrate of Fates Haven

Friend Code 8F214F

1/18/2019 5:49:18 AM #13

Huzzah!

A truly excellent addition :)

Link to my story

1/18/2019 5:57:31 AM #14

Congrats mate well deserved.

Just a lonely peasant on the road looking towards a distance future with the sweat on my back and a tear of cloth in my hand a family crest it must be. A adventure will i have, I dream of dreams my destiny awakens me.

Friend Code: A48E0C

1/18/2019 6:04:02 AM #15

Congratulations SirApetus! Well Deserved. ^_^