COMMUNITY - FORUMS - OCEANUS GENERAL
Count Taymuraz Zakar Domains Index

The Count leaned back in his padded chair, the leather and silk groaning softly like a whisper under his movement. Casually he flicked aside a lock of his long hair and sat his Kypiq-made looking glasses and To'resk made quill down on the table before him. A large ledger book bound in Dryas leather, quality imported To'Resk paper covered in ink writing in the Neran tongue sat open to it's middle before him.

"Welcome once more people of Oceanus" he looks up with a smirk on his face in the flickering candle light for a moment. " This time I bring not a compilation of fierce competition, but something much much simpler, yet perhaps infinitely more useful. Tired of trawling through messy piles of scrolls and notes on the exact composition of the realms of these lands, I have instead put together as complete a picture as I am able of the Lords and Ladies and their lands and titles. I hope that you all find some use in this work of mine. " He clicks his fingers and a Kypiq servant appears to his right. "Time for a bath I think.."

Tribe names noted in bold are the Primary tribe for that region in order of dominant to less dominant.

Free Duchies of Aequitas Hrothi, Neran, Brudvir

Kingdom of Tylsia Neran, Kypiq, Waerd

Kingdom Lor Voskara To'Resk, Waerd, Neran, Dras

Kingdom Caprakan To'Resk, Janoa, Dras

Oceanus Guilds and Schools

Oceanus Discord

I now have an Index thread channel within the OCE discord for people to easily update information in here

7/22/2019 12:31:03 PM #31

Fantastic effort Taymuraz. I think you have misrepresented Caprakan slightly though.

The "Kingdom" (I dont know why we are using "air quotes" here) of Caprakan is not a loose monarchy structured around competing warring states. It is a constitutional oligarchy comprised of people that are committed to uniting the three tribes through cooperation.

All of this can be found in the kingdom post HERE

7/22/2019 1:01:24 PM #32

Posted By KingOfTheSouth at 10:31 PM - Mon Jul 22 2019

Fantastic effort Taymuraz. I think you have misrepresented Caprakan slightly though.

The "Kingdom" (I dont know why we are using "air quotes" here) of Caprakan is not a loose monarchy structured around competing warring states. It is a constitutional oligarchy comprised of people that are committed to uniting the three tribes through cooperation.

All of this can be found in the kingdom post HERE

As I explained in Tylsia Discord, I just shoved those things there on a whim last night. They are not at all accurate, just me trying to be funny.

Give me an alternative blurb and I am happy to update it right away. :)

7/22/2019 10:10:12 PM #33

Updated Caprakan mini description last night.

Added Tylsia Paper map by Alleykat.

Fixed two more spelling mistakes.

Added a county.

8/4/2019 5:34:00 AM #34

Added Information from the Discord channel.

8/4/2019 5:44:37 PM #35

Dude, if you were working for COE we would have had the maps 3 months ago! Excellent work.

8/4/2019 9:54:05 PM #36

Posted By RedDoggybone at 03:44 AM - Mon Aug 05 2019

Dude, if you were working for COE we would have had the maps 3 months ago! Excellent work.

Thanks ^_^

9/2/2019 3:05:06 PM #37

Updated for current D&SS selection at the end of Duke day 1.

9/2/2019 10:38:40 PM #38

Updated all of the current details including the confirmed county and settlement names.

Removed the two big maps from the OP as they lagged like hell when loading the thread.

9/3/2019 10:36:46 AM #39

Updated the information for the Duchy of Ki-Nora in Lor Voskara with the submitted (yet to be approved at the time of this post) names. ^_^

9/4/2019 1:44:38 PM #40

Updated for current D&SS selection at the end of Duke day 3.

9/5/2019 8:55:28 AM #41

Updated for current D&SS selection near the end of Duke day 4.

Cleaned up a few minor mistakes.

I think on Sunday I'll clean up the duchy and county information and add in all the counties for every duchy and note PC/links vs NPC.

9/7/2019 10:58:45 AM #42

Dawn's Throne for the Hrothic Alliance in Aequitas added.

9/8/2019 9:10:35 AM #43

All current map data has been updated as per the current Ducal week picks and all current available confirmed data.

Kingdom maps have been replaced for now with an up to date screenshot of each Kingdom as they currently stand.

I have wiped the counties and settlements that were all listed, and will place them as they arrive during Count and Mayor week and beyond.

Please either jump into the OCE Discord and use the Index channel to update your information as you place, or make a post here on the forums with everything I need.

I will check the maps each day for new Count placements, however I am likely to miss some.

Mayors will need to send me their pick data in Mayor week as it will be so crazy there is no way I can map it all.

9/10/2019 12:29:05 AM #44

All current data should be up to date.

9/10/2019 3:50:19 AM #45

All map images and current known selections updated.