COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TRIBES
Wich Tribe are u gonna Play?

Wich tribe are you gonna play? I think im gonna play Janoa, because I want to be a mercenary. Pls write your tribe below and maybe, why do you want to play this one.

1/2/2019 5:45:42 PM #1

The Waerd..but only until Erishe are discovered.

NA-EAST

1/2/2019 10:01:18 PM #2

The Neran, cuz aesthetics. Plus I like to have a lot of different skills and Nerans are good at being the jack of all traits.

alt text

1/2/2019 10:10:01 PM #3

Gotta be the Dras, but going non-native biome if I have to.

This is going to be largely dependent on how title merging and D&SS play out, but playing a Dras will allow me to pursue my Alchemical goals in the way that I want. Certainly there are other races that could do it, but just not quite to my taste the same way the Dras will.

1/2/2019 10:57:15 PM #4

I’m initially going with the Brudvir. I like the smaller settlements and isolated woodsmann vibe.

Just another fish in the sea of humannity...

Mayor Mikkal Rodsild of Sildby - Brudvir Tribe

County of Raumsdalr - Grand Duchy of Erzhalden - Kingdom of Vornair - NA-E Luna

1/3/2019 12:41:10 AM #5

Gonna be the waerd for me. They have interesting lore, especially being master of disguises, and being assassins for the two-fold queen. But the culture itself is interesting for me to start becoming a waerd character. Plus theres no much love for the tribe, so i plan on changing that,

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

1/3/2019 1:37:15 AM #6

Neran all the way, they have the aesthetics when building and the ability to have a little bit of everything going on in there towns/cities.

looking forward to seeing some of the settlements people create and hopefully cavalry.

1/4/2019 9:03:52 AM #7

I'll be playing Hrothi. Subterranean settlements are too interesting to pass up.

1/4/2019 10:25:41 AM #8

Going with Dras. Could not make up my mind as I found many tribes tempting so eventually just went with what my partner wanted.

Eating rotten food in a swamp sounds great. Poison resistance even better. Bone carvings and airdrying corpses can be fun, altho I still want my crypts be they flooded by swampwater or not.

Might need a Janoan alt character.. or Brudvir.. or To'resk.. or Waerd.. or Kypiq.. or Hrothi.. Damnit, anything else than Neran sounds tempting!

Definetly need to go Yoru at some point or at least merge their genes into the family!

1/4/2019 9:04:02 PM #9

Kypiq, at least at first. I just want to explore the world, and that's something that was explicitly mentioned in their tribe write-up.

Referral Code: 912EC9

1/4/2019 9:17:43 PM #10

ToResk for me. I really like their affinity for trade and boon for water travel. Plus their new armor looks awesome!

1/8/2019 4:49:25 AM #11

Brudvir for me. I can't help but compare them to vikings, norse, or Norns (GW2) but with sharper teeth haha

1/8/2019 10:17:52 AM #12

Janoan for me. I love the biome they are in and the way the janoan think . I love the fact that nobody likes them.... and I love Pvp so they is only one option if you do Pvp and is Janoa.

1/8/2019 12:03:40 PM #13

Neran or Budvir prolly. All depends where we decide to settle up and final game shape.

Vesethyr~Blackjade Valley~Turadh~Tryggr

1/8/2019 7:37:26 PM #14

Janooooaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! because they are amazing. The culture is amazing. The tropical rainforest is amazing and mmm. Not to mention how they travel through the trees with those long arms.

I'm not a doctor.

1/8/2019 8:29:51 PM #15

Actually don't know yet, depends on how D&SS plays out.

Mayor, Settlement of Otterbear Creek, County of Sagehaven, Duchy of Mytharbor, Kingdom of Alesia. Friend Code: C3A1F2

A good commander knows when to fight, a great commander knows when not too.