COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Issue with Coins

Coins were deposited into my stash by mistake. I need to speak with someone about removing these coins from my stash and returning to the original owner.

Thanks.

"Quod sumus hoc eritis." (Such as we are, you will be)

12/29/2018 10:19:31 PM #1

Quite a lot of people 'accidentally' sent alt account coins to their main because they didn't immediately realize coins could only be transferred once; so what you're asking for is opening a whole can of worms..

You may try to contact their support directly ([email protected]) and hear if it's possible they can make an exception, but you should be prepared to have your request declined.

12/30/2018 1:21:35 AM #2

I don't think its unreasonable to grant this request with the amount of money we both have backed the game with. It's a very small gesture on SbS that will (and already has) paid itself off in dividends. So far all my interactions with SbS have been more than satisfactory.

"Quod sumus hoc eritis." (Such as we are, you will be)

12/30/2018 3:35:12 AM #3

There is no way to remove those coins from there. It's a final done deal thing. You can't get your coins back if there's a mistake to resend them etc.

12/30/2018 7:47:36 AM #4

Posted By Almaric at 02:21 AM - Sun Dec 30 2018

I don't think its unreasonable to grant this request with the amount of money we both have backed the game with. It's a very small gesture on SbS that will (and already has) paid itself off in dividends. So far all my interactions with SbS have been more than satisfactory.

*deep inhale* Honestly... Thinking you're entitled to an exception of a rule is not reasonable. Getting exceptions because of money is called bribery. If you're implying that you've already got an exception then it's something you should kept to yourself, now you opened a potential can of worms among other players who 'accidentally' sent their coins to a middleman wanting satisfaction as well. How will that benefit SBS you think? Learn modesty for the future.