COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
Noble House

So i plan to buy the pack where you become a mayor. I can choose who my children will be if i decide to marry on the game?

12/4/2018 9:07:00 PM #1

You can decide which Children you wanna Play as second Gen Character.

12/4/2018 9:25:23 PM #2

Well, when you marry someone, it is plausible to assume you will have children together. When your kids are born, you and your spouse will have to sign a contract with each other, establishing who of the two of you will get to play with that kid when your character die. When your character eventually die, you will therefore play with your heir. As a mayor, your title will be passed down to your heir, so unless you want him doing some other profession, you will remain as a mayor. Can't say I fully understood your question though. Hoped it helped.

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

12/5/2018 5:41:29 PM #3

you did thank you! i just reread my question it was formed weirdly lol but you answered all i had asked thank you

12/5/2018 6:29:02 PM #4

Posted By TLAntonio at 6:41 PM - Wed Dec 05 2018

you did thank you! i just reread my question it was formed weirdly lol but you answered all i had asked thank you

Don't worry, the whole "getting children through a contract" is weird. Ps. Wait with playing your child until your main character had enough of life. Because every time when you switch will probably cost you a spark.