COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
A Pirate's Guide to Elyria: Lore and RP Chat show!

Ahoy maties! Captain Seli here, and I've got a treat for you! Myself, and ZigSmash are going to start hosting a new CoE Talk Show called, you guessed it, A Pirate's Guide to Elyria!

What can you expect from this particular show? Well, you can expect two pirates discussing the world of Elyria, its lore, history, inhabitants, myths and legends, religions, monsters and fabled lands, as well as everything else related to the Story and world of CoE! We'll also talk about Roleplay and player created Lore. We encourage audience participation as well! So if you've got questions, comments, theories, corrections (We're not lore experts!) or other stuff to add to whatever we're discussing, don't be shy!

Each show will be a live stream. Nothing fancy. No fancy graphics or music. Just two pirates and some microphones! We'll upload the show to Youtube, unedited as well. I'm personally not to savvy with any of this technology stuff. I am not but a humble pirate after all!

When can we expect to see this show? Well, the first Episode is scheduled for Tuesday, December 4th at 2PM Eastern time! We're going to make an effort to try and keep the show at that time, but it could change (And might change) based on RL and other circumstances! We'll let you guys know when a show is happening at least 24 hours in advance or more if we're able! We'll post those announcements right here in this thread.

Where can we watch this nautical nonsense? You can find the stream on my twitch channel: Captain Seli's Twitch.

I look forward to seeing you all out there on the high seas of twitch, ready to talk about some CoE Lore and RP!

EDIT: New show times are every other Tuesday at 7:30 PM Eastern. Sometimes later, sometimes not.

12/4/2018 4:23:33 PM #1

Episode 1: The Setting will begin at 2PM Eastern time! We'll be introducing the show, and talking about the setting overall!

Tune in at the above mentioned Twitch, and join the discussion!

12/4/2018 8:18:11 PM #2

Thank you to everyone who showed up for the stream! It was amazing to see you all there! I hope everyone enjoyed the crazy, and learned a little bit about the setting of Elyria.

The video is currently uploading to YouTube if you missed it! Should be up soon.

Next week, we do Episode 2! I will announce the topic here closer to the date.

If anyone has suggestions for topics, please don't hesitate to let me know!

12/6/2018 2:23:24 PM #3

A Pirate's Guide to Elyria, Episode 1: The Setting.

A Nice introduction to Elyria.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on Pirating Vs Privateering on the high seas of Elyria.

Are privateers true sailors, or men too afraid to call themselves pirates.

Sir Ersmont, of the fallen House Lagarde. Cartographer and explorer extraordinaire. Join him in his ignoble quest to sire heirs in the twelve tribes.

12/10/2018 11:05:32 PM #4

Oh ho! There's plans to discuss Sea Lore, Pirating, and all manner of Nautical Lore as it relates to CoE! But that episode is a little ways off :).

As for tomorrow's Episode, we discuss: Metaphysics! Souls, Death, Reincarnation, Personal Destinies, as well as Astrology and a little taste of the Qindred and Virtori religions!

Tune in at 2PM Eastern, and join the discussion!

12/11/2018 6:11:46 PM #5

Episode 2: Lets get Metaphysical starts in just under an hour! (That's 2PM Eastern time to be exact)!

12/17/2018 5:04:30 PM #6

Episode 3 the Christmas Special! We'll be discussing the Longest Night and how the various tribes will be celebrating this once in a lifetime event!

Show will resume tomorrow (December 18th) same time and place as always! See you there Sailors!

12/17/2018 11:07:45 PM #7

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, tomorrow's show will be postponed until January the 8th! Real Life is a cruel mistress!

Anyway, Everyone is healthy and fine, just can't do the show tomorrow, then its Christmas, then its New Years. Just how things go this time of year!

I promise the show will return though! So fear not!

1/8/2019 6:26:44 PM #8

We're going live in 30 minutes with Episode 3! We'll be discussing the Longest Night and how the various tribes celebrate this once in a lifetime event!

1/8/2019 8:09:27 PM #9

Episode 3 was great, thanks to all the viewers who showed up! I'll be starting a new semester at the university next week, so our time slot will be changing. We're aiming to have the show at a time more people can attend, so stay tuned for more information!

1/21/2019 3:39:07 PM #10

Planning to have a show tomorrow around 7:30PM Eastern! The show might be swapping to a Bi-Weekly format, so every other Tuesday around 7:30PM Eastern.

I'm hoping the later time slot will allow more folks to tune into the live show!

So stay tuned for more information on tomorrow's show!

1/29/2019 10:29:30 PM #11

Episode 4: The Monsters Comet. Tonight at 7:30PM Eastern! A Pirate's Guide to Elyria

2/12/2019 7:52:17 PM #12

As a reminder: There will be a show tonight at 7:30PM Eastern!

Tune in and learn you some knowledge!

2/27/2019 12:03:59 AM #13

We're covered in bees! Ahhhh!

Episode 6 starts in under half an hour!

3/2/2019 2:40:55 PM #14

For those who may be wondering, I am still compiling a Timeline (Specifically for NA-East)! If you've got historical events that happened in your Domain as part of your lore, feel free to DM me in Discord, or PM me here! I'll be sure to include it in the grand timeline!

3/26/2019 8:21:49 PM #15

Tonight we're back with Episode 7! Missed last week due to Midterm exams (Sorry for no notice!). Tonight we've got a continuation of the Festival of Renewal! Come join us and learn more about this amazing miracle of the 2nd Age!

Show starts at 7:30PM Eastern!