COMMUNITY - FORUMS - OCEANUS GENERAL
Looking for a Kingdom to Call home

Hey all,

Been pledged to Mayor for way too long now, and was originally going to be in the Na - West region with Ashland but due to OCEANUS popping up I'm looking for a new home.

Ideally Looking to pledge myself to a duke/duchess. Most ideal tribe to start with would be Neran.

Looking forward to chatting to a bunch of you and getting onboard with your respective Kingdoms and Duchies.

Regards

11/30/2018 9:24:18 AM #1

Hey there, Baron Scott! I'm NoBull, aka Kat, Monarch of one of the three active Kingdoms on Oceanus, Tylsia.

I'm not going to try and hard sell you on my kingdom - rather, I think you should pop over to the Domains section of the forum here (click) and check out the pinned posts for a bit of an overview of each kingdom. All three of the kingdoms are going to have Neran available due to how the Oceanus tribes are spread, so no worries there!

Once you've done that, I'd recommend hopping into the kingdom's discords, which I'll link here for you:

Have a chat with everyone, and see where you fit in!

11/30/2018 9:49:01 AM #2

Hey Scott! Welcome to the server. Like Nobull stated, please look around the discords for the various kingdoms to have a chat. I'll be waiting for you in Aequitas

11/30/2018 10:11:16 AM #3

This is my 200th post!

Welcome Scott! Time to beam you over.

11/30/2018 11:03:57 AM #4

Posted By NoBull at 5:24 PM - Fri Nov 30 2018

Hey there, Baron Scott! I'm NoBull, aka Kat, Monarch of one of the three active Kingdoms on Oceanus, Tylsia.

I'm not going to try and hard sell you on my kingdom - rather, I think you should pop over to the Domains section of the forum here (click) and check out the pinned posts for a bit of an overview of each kingdom. All three of the kingdoms are going to have Neran available due to how the Oceanus tribes are spread, so no worries there!

Once you've done that, I'd recommend hopping into the kingdom's discords, which I'll link here for you:

Have a chat with everyone, and see where you fit in!

Greatly appreciate the time you've taken to compile that! Looking forward to popping in and having a chat about CoE with you!

Posted By Lime at 5:49 PM - Fri Nov 30 2018

Hey Scott! Welcome to the server. Like Nobull stated, please look around the discords for the various kingdoms to have a chat. I'll be waiting for you in Aequitas

Hey Lime! Looking forward to popping in and having a chat, appreciate the response!

Posted By Idioticmaddog at 6:11 PM - Fri Nov 30 2018

This is my 200th post!

Welcome Scott! Time to beam you over.

Hey Idioticmaddog, we will see how strong that beam of yours is ;)

11/30/2018 1:28:36 PM #5

Hello Baron_Scott

Welcome to Oce

From Our Farm Gate To Your Dinner Plate.

Friend Code : EE5C8E

12/3/2018 5:02:31 PM #6

Gday, glad to see a new face. Kat is a good monarch for Neran players and as you can tell by his post, Kat is also very even handed and respectful.

He's too humble to say it outright but I'd recommend visiting that Kingdom first. :P