COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
County of Anglia - Arkadia

THE COUNTY OF RAZWOOD IUGA.

Kingdom – ARKADIA,
Duchy - Salernum,
County - Razwood Iuga

County Settlement capital. Military Keep -KINGSWOOD

So who am i ? Well i used to be Mayor BaderWray with grand idea's of running a large prosperous town, Nothing's Changed, Other Than my Title.

my mission, goals, value's and vision are still as they was, just now on a larger scale, being a patriot and loyalist together, i will support the Crown to no end, with this loyalty to the crown comes great recognition and responsibility from His Royal Highness Raziel. including his gratitude and reward.

Kingswood will be a Keep of diversity and prosperity with strong ties to the ROYAL capital UTOPIA.

Kingswood will give to its people exactly what they give to it, it will protect you, if you protect it, and will feed and nourish you, if you but only feed it.

Kingswood will offer a whole host of buildings including many tradesmen and traders, there will be plentiful farm belt land available and land suitable for many other practices. not only to buy, but to lease and rent too.

We will also offer crafting stations, shops, a tavern and an inn for the weary traveler passing through,

IT’S MISSIONS, VISIONS, VALUES & GOALS.

Our mission is to succeed, to become the Arkadian town of prosperity by hard work.

Our Vision, to live long, healthy, happy & prosperous.

Our Values, diversity, respect, loyalty, commitment, honour & strength.

Our Goals, to be on the Arkadian Map, to be strong and united, to trade across the lands.

So if you simply want to settle somewhere safe, and contribute to the community kingswood welcomes you, The County of Razwood Iuga will be well developed with established links between its towns/settlements

The main focus of our County will be on building one part of the Southern Arkadian Army, including recruiting and training and crafting what's needed to sustain a strong and efficient force for our king to command, we will also focus on resource production and trade of said resources. i will be happy to work with and assist and help any individual who's looking for an experience in PVP and both PVE, Kingswood will need Military personal, crafter's, resource collectors and more, The County has already a large inventory of items, and animals and EP, For its growth and infrastructure and defence, and of course it's loyal subjects too.

More to follow after domain selection.

if you’d like to know more just follow the link below, drop in and announce yourself.

Kingswood welcomes you.

https://discord.gg/XfA7WCr

11/29/2018 11:17:19 PM #1

Recruitment Update:

Recruitment I am looking for residents of all sorts, here is a short list of roles I'm primarily looking for in the Town : • Medic/Doctor • Architect • Forester • Stableman/Livestock Handler • Blacksmith • Farmer • Craftsman/Researcher • Merchant • Fisherman • Soldier • Tavern-Keeper • Brewer • Hunter/Trapper

If any of the above professions interest you, I will be more than happy to consider heads of service for each sector in my County, in exchange for setting up help, which may include a parcel of land or rent free land to work or use, tools, stock and resources, for citizens of Kingswood.

11/29/2018 11:17:38 PM #2

reserved

12/1/2018 1:35:26 AM #3

Nice Post Bader mate I wish you plenty fortune in your vision. I am sure your citizens will be fortunate to have such a passionate Count.

Hail King Raziel.

3/16/2019 6:29:42 PM #4

Bump

10/25/2019 8:16:34 PM #5

Post edited and ammended with updated intel, More to follow shortly.

10/26/2019 12:19:58 AM #6

Posted By CrazyWray at 10:16 PM - Fri Oct 25 2019

Post edited and ammended with updated intel, More to follow shortly.

Nice, still an awesome post.