COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Can't buy 2nd County.

So I put the Count package on layaway back when it was $500. I didn't pay it off until after the Count Package was change to $1,000. Now I understand that since it was in Layaway I'm still a Count and I still get everything I was told I'd receive at the $500 level.

So I gave that brief overview in order to ask my question. With the Count Package being opened back up briefly, I was thinking about buying a 2nd County. The problem is the Count Package is asking me to Upgrade for $500 instead of giving me the option to buy another County for the $1,000.

So in essence the store thinks I don't have the Count package and offers me an Upgrade, which eliminates my ability to buy a 2nd Count package.

11/28/2018 7:46:52 PM #1

From my understanding you should be able to buy this as a "gift" and just claim it yourself once that option is available to get around this concern.

This is a concern related to a Kickstarter package, if memory serves.

To be sure since it's account related email them at the following;

[email protected]

To get a ticket placed for assistance!

11/28/2018 9:23:40 PM #2

Posted By Fannon at

So I put the Count package on layaway back when it was $500. I didn't pay it off until after the Count Package was change to $1,000. Now I understand that since it was in Layaway I'm still a Count and I still get everything I was told I'd receive at the $500 level.

So I gave that brief overview in order to ask my question. With the Count Package being opened back up briefly, I was thinking about buying a 2nd County. The problem is the Count Package is asking me to Upgrade for $500 instead of giving me the option to buy another County for the $1,000.

So in essence the store thinks I don't have the Count package and offers me an Upgrade, which eliminates my ability to buy a 2nd Count package.

The Kickstarter Count Package was NOT CHANGED to $1000. The Kickstarter Brewmaster pledge was RENAMED to COURTIER and the Kickstarter Count Pledge replaced with the new Magistrate. The system recognizes your pledge level as basically an enhanced Magistrate. Prior to February 28, 2018, you could have used a second account to purchase the new courtier package and then merged the two accounts. That was the entire reason SBS offered limited Account Merging.

Everyone who merged accounts currently has their other pledges shown as gift packages. This means that when the ability to transfer or claim is available nobles with more packages then now permitted will have to gift them to either alt accounts or preferably to loyal vassals.

Those who fail to learn the historical maneuvers of the Great Dance are doomed to repeating a classic misstep. -- FC--96C878

11/29/2018 4:43:37 AM #3

So since it's past Feb 28th merging doesn't happen anymore means I can't buy a 2nd count package to make my county a double county?

11/29/2018 4:45:07 AM #4

You can buy it as a gift and keep it in your inventory for when Package Combining happens.

11/29/2018 5:03:51 AM #5

Posted By Fannon at 05:43 AM - Thu Nov 29 2018

So since it's past Feb 28th merging doesn't happen anymore

It's easy to confuse these, so to clarify, the merging of several accounts was different from the coming option of claiming additional packages on one account. The former was a one-time option back in February, the later is an option that will become available soon. So do what Ptero and Violet suggests if you want the courtier package.

11/29/2018 7:18:52 PM #6

Gotcha, okay thanks.