COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILDS
Crime Commity or Black Market of sorts

I think there should be a guild or organization that is set up to be a sort of safe base for "illegal" activities, sellings, and or bounties. It could be a place to meet, to find "illegal" jobs to do. I think there should basically be a guild created to basically be the centerpiece for organized crime. A place where crime guilds can sort of find out what jobs they'd be interested in and also how much compensation is being earned for the completion of jobs. This could be a trusted guild for payments and you'd never have to wonder about being tricked out of your money, you just do the jobs that sound interesting to your guild and that fit the genre of your guild. Like if you're a thief guild you wouldn't be asked to do an assassination, but it would still be an option if you're suddenly interested an need more pay. You can also buy weapons here and other materials in bulk or not, no questions asked. Anyone could come here and there'd be complete confidentiality. Even people who would be normally viewed as good guys are allowed to come. I don't know, I just think it would make the game more interesting. Tell me your thoughts on this. Feedback and criticism are greatly appreciated.

11/23/2018 8:50:33 PM #1

There are many groups around, planning to be the "bad guys". Some have posted on the forums/discords. Others naturally won't. In a sandbox type game, not like there is every going to be a lack of outlaw types.

11/23/2018 8:50:42 PM #2

There are. Several. Most of them badly run. Good luck.

11/23/2018 8:57:23 PM #3

Yeop have seen a few. even some suggesting you make an alt discord acct just to communicate in thier channels

Divide et Impera

11/23/2018 9:19:13 PM #4

Posted By Gunnlang at 3:50 PM - Fri Nov 23 2018

There are many groups around, planning to be the "bad guys". Some have posted on the forums/discords. Others naturally won't. In a sandbox type game, not like there is every going to be a lack of outlaw types.

I mean I don't want to be a bad guy, just to build an organization where payment and job opportunities for illegal activities are easily accessible and welcome. Also the purchase of illegal weapons or weapons in general is welcome, maybe even the ability to obtain a false identification. I guess that would make me a bad guy in a way, lol, but it's more about the business of crime rather than committing it. Don't be afraid to message back if I misinterpreted your message, I really would love feedback.

11/23/2018 9:23:09 PM #5

Posted By mickdude2 at 3:50 PM - Fri Nov 23 2018

There are. Several. Most of them badly run. Good luck.

I will try ,lol, thank you. I plan to run it with my main goals being fair pay and guaranteed confidentiality, well unless someone would want for their crimes to be exposed.

11/23/2018 9:41:36 PM #6

Posted By Paradoxical at 08:19 AM - Sat Nov 24 2018

I mean I don't want to be a bad guy, just to build an organization where payment and job opportunities for illegal activities are easily accessible and welcome. Also the purchase of illegal weapons or weapons in general is welcome, maybe even the ability to obtain a false identification. I guess that would make me a bad guy in a way, lol, but it's more about the business of crime rather than committing it. Don't be afraid to message back if I misinterpreted your message, I really would love feedback.

Wasn't meaning being a bad guy as a negative. More meaning, just anyone doing stuff outside of the law. I really hope there is heaps of towns, like your idea, all over the place.

Going to be dam boring if it's just good guys all over the place. Which I know if that happens, I will be looking for a place like yours. Gotta mix things up after all.

11/23/2018 9:48:47 PM #7

Posted By Gunnlang at 4:41 PM - Fri Nov 23 2018

Posted By Paradoxical at 08:19 AM - Sat Nov 24 2018

Wasn't meaning being a bad guy as a negative. More meaning, just anyone doing stuff outside of the law. I really hope there is heaps of towns, like your idea, all over the place.

Going to be dam boring if it's just good guys all over the place. Which I know if that happens, I will be looking for a place like yours. Gotta mix things up after all.

>Lol thank you.

>I will be looking forward to doing business with you in game if that so happens to be the case. Oh and thankyou for the feedback.

11/24/2018 12:28:07 AM #8

Apart from the already mentioned player initiatives, I guess the game caters for a spicy balance between the savory and unsavory ingredients in Elyrians kitchen through concepts like Affinity and Soul Mates.

5/1/2019 6:48:19 AM #9

The project is questionable to mediate for any "crime" that is to be performed as a legal guild. Guilds are economically oriented and pay taxes. An organization is better suited.

But you want to work for all of Elyria, how? They attract PCs that hurt you, because many are really bad and not just criminal.

Anyone who conveys jobs to unprofessional villains cannot be professional as a mediator. You should stay legal and see first why other players fail.

My characters are certainly not criminal in the first and second generation ... too dangerous ... failure would only be a matter of time. Against arguments available?

By Google Translate :o)

12/3/2019 2:17:42 PM #10

question regardinf this aspect of the game.

if your mayor or duch know what you are doing i might have to act ?

probably it should be better after fews weeks wisp some wispers around the realm ?

i don't know.

if i ran my county i will never left it happen ! or maybe with few rules and taxes... ;)

Skilpadde - Leviathan's City in Salernum