COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
(Contest) What are you most thankful about CoE or SBS?

What are you most thankful for about chronicles of elyria or soulbound studios?

TL:DW- Contest about what you love about CoE or SBS. 30 sec video. Any format for the video. One entry per person.

Rewards:

Settler's Package

1,250 EP

925 EP

600 EP

1st Place: Choice of any of the four rewards.

2nd Place: Choice of any of the remaining three rewards.

3rd Place: Choice of any of the two rewards.

4th Place: Remaining prize.

Contest runs until Dec. 9th.

All servers welcome.

Good luck!

https://discord.gg/esT7wMN

11/10/2018 2:44:41 AM #1

Yeaaaahhhhh!!! More contestssssssss

Leader of the Ranger Guild. "Brother of the Tiger" "Protector of the Jungle". First defender of the good people of Elyria.

11/10/2018 2:06:07 PM #2

Its great that you make your own video. Personally I feel bad to ask people to do something I wouldnt do myself. I hope I get around to making an entry. Participation makes a difference even if you dont win.

11/10/2018 4:23:47 PM #3

Can these videos be longer than 30 seconds? What is the window of time allotted for it?

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

11/10/2018 5:49:20 PM #4

30 second minimum, otherwise they can be as long as you'd like. Keep in mind, longer doesn't necessarily mean better ;)

11/10/2018 7:04:09 PM #5

This is a really cool idea Huldric :) Good luck to those entering!

11/10/2018 8:49:06 PM #6

I'm not going to make a video. But I'll answer the question!

I'm thankful that Soulbound is doing things that we've wanted as gamers pretty much since the beginning of gaming and how the devs are always communicating with the players. And I don't mean that in the traditional sense that most studios use for it. Caspian, and Snipehunter, and them... they'll actually come into the Discord and just chat with us - and IRC before that. And that's awesome.

P.S. This is a pretty cool thing to do around the time of Thanksgiving.

11/11/2018 4:14:29 AM #7

Looking forward to the results.

11/11/2018 3:01:46 PM #8

Grig's Thanks

Grig's Video Submission

11/12/2018 11:48:17 AM #9

As always Huldric, your contests breathe much needed air into the community.

11/12/2018 7:21:45 PM #10

This looks like some fun! I'll make sure to make an entry for it once I get my equipment together to record in okay quality.

Hope others do this, because this is a good chance for some part of the community to get together and bond over the game we all love.

11/12/2018 7:29:22 PM #11

not going to make a vid, but I'll answer anyway.

I want to thank SbS for finally trying to create a game thats worth being called MMORPG. I'm tired of doing the same thing 100000 people before me did in other games and having no impact in any way.

short version will suffice as it wont qualify for rewards anyway^^

Friend Code: 30EF47

11/14/2018 4:21:28 PM #12

Hey Huldric, I am posting this for my friend Elvidge. He doesnt have the influence to post so im doing it for him. Thanks

Elvidge Thankful video

Splash.. as the turtles jump in the water for their first adventure they embark on. The turtles sense of will and courage goes deep within and is empowered by its ancestors. Zim the Warturtle taught these turtles ways to defend against the horrors that may cross their path, Zim has long past now and has passed his knowledge and responsibilities down to his son Zimmi to continue the quest to keep their spirit animal the Turtle strong and alive. Strong Will, Strong Turtles

Zimmi the Warturtle

11/16/2018 8:01:42 AM #13

Elvidge's Thanks

11/16/2018 8:40:33 AM #14

Posted By Gromschlog at 11:59 PM - Mon Nov 12 2018

I want to thank SbS for finally trying to create a game thats worth being called MMORPG. I'm tired of doing the same thing 100000 people before me did in other games and having no impact in any way.

Don't sell yourself too short! Thanksgiving is right around the corner and the contest is open for everyone to participate. It wouldn't hurt to try, would it?

:D

11/16/2018 10:34:39 AM #15

Posted By HuldricFranconian at 09:40 AM - Fri Nov 16 2018

Posted By Gromschlog at 11:59 PM - Mon Nov 12 2018

Don't sell yourself too short! Thanksgiving is right around the corner and the contest is open for everyone to participate. It wouldn't hurt to try, would it?

:D

I'm just not into creating videos and and pictures and uploading stuff and such... dont even have a camera here... besides maybe my smartphone camera... but my smartphone is very old and always too full on storage to even make vids... so yea... no vids for me. Wouldnt hurt if all equipment was easily available.

Friend Code: 30EF47