COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Event page timer

The event page is missing its timer showing when I get my next seal. I seem to be missing all my seals as well. I've tried reloging and pushing every button I can push but that's also not working as the buttons seem to be just for show now. I don't know if perhaps the event isn't compatible with iPads/phones but I've never had a problem with the website being incompatible before.

~To be given your station is easy. To earn ones destiny is much much harder. Pround member of the Solaris Confederation. Citizen of Acrium. Headmistress of the Acrium Capital Academy. ~yukiona ningén

8/10/2018 4:26:29 PM #1

I am getting different results on phone and desktop browsers but both are very very broken.

8/10/2018 4:53:35 PM #2

on my old mobile phone, I have no timers at all either...

with firefox on PC, everythings fine.

Friend Code: 30EF47

8/10/2018 5:12:50 PM #3

Posted By Corvidius Blackmore at 09:26 AM - Fri Aug 10 2018

I am getting different results on phone and desktop browsers but both are very very broken.

We'd need more details and maybe a screenshot.

We definitely cannot guarantee it will work on every device and browser, but if the software or hardware is current, we're happy to take a look.

Emailing us at [email protected] may be faster to help resolve this.

Thank you.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

8/10/2018 5:13:16 PM #4

Posted By Gromschlog at 09:53 AM - Fri Aug 10 2018

on my old mobile phone, I have no timers at all either...

with firefox on PC, everythings fine.

Maybe an incompatibility with an older device, if you email us screens and or specs, we may be able to take a look.

Thank you.

8/10/2018 5:24:03 PM #5

Posted By Yukiona at

The event page is missing its timer showing when I get my next seal. I seem to be missing all my seals as well. I've tried reloging and pushing every button I can push but that's also not working as the buttons seem to be just for show now. I don't know if perhaps the event isn't compatible with iPads/phones but I've never had a problem with the website being incompatible before.

We checked our records, and there is no data of you ever generating seals, trading, or performing any other actions to participate in the event.

Take a look at the event announcement to learn more details on how it works.

Thank you!

8/11/2018 1:47:05 PM #6

Posted By Serpentius at 7:13 PM - Fri Aug 10 2018

(...)Maybe an incompatibility with an older device, if you email us screens and or specs, we may be able to take a look(...)

I'm going to provide you with something better then a Screenshoot, a detailed console log ;) That's on an old Android device, so I doubt you want to support it (pity for me, but understandable, though I wish you'd have went with the simple approach of handling the page server-sided as to avoid incompatibilities and just generate HTML). If you feel like you'd benefit from the device specifics let me know and I'd send you the required data via Email.

cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/@widgetbot/html-5embed:5 Uncaught SyntaxError: Use of const in StrictMode

chroniclesofelyria.com/searing-plague:914 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier

chroniclesofelyria.com/scripts/plague.in.js?131782942560000000:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier

chroniclesofelyria.com/scripts/store.js?131757053780000000:1221 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier

Sage willing to help with Purity (if you spot me on Discord and have some Plague on your account that could be nullified with a trade, drop me a message on Discord)

8/13/2018 10:48:58 PM #7

It appears your device is older and not supporting ES6 that the widget requires.

We do apologize for the inconvenience and recommend you upgrade your device or browser to a newer version.

Thank you.