COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Humble Blacksmith/carpenter

Good day Sir! Good day miss!

My name's Gorenum and I am a humble blacksmith, carpenter looking to settle down my shop I want to specialize in everyday items that folks can need for example; Nails, knife, forks, spade, hammer, chairs, tables, bench, dices, simple locks, etc. Pretty much any mundane items. repairing forging farming tool, carriage.

Of course if someone need a dagger or a sword i can still make it but i don't want to be a armor smith or a weapon smith. I got my Ursaphant and carriage ready so if a county needs someone like me i will be glad to be of services to someone!

I didn't one race yet but i think i will go Brudvir or Kippiq. (I feel it kind of funny seeing a kippiq forging or working woods!)

my friend ask me one day: Do you trust me? I said no! Then he replied while tossing me to the enemies: Good See ya!

~Gory The kypiq.

6/30/2018 3:52:01 AM #1

Oh wonderful! I would love to have a blacksmith/carpenter within my trade city lots of work to be had!

There are many locations that would absolutely love to have you join them, I would suggest going to the different kingdoms and getting a feel for them to see where you think you would fit best ^.^

I am the Duchess of Saorsa and Queen Consort of Alésia

Here is a list of the kingdoms on our server with their respected duchies and discord links: https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/22216/nae-kingdomduchy-information-welcome

6/30/2018 4:25:54 AM #2

Violet is quite right. Explore the world! I too am from Alesia in the Duchy of Vitalis.

Truly, your skills will be welcome probably in every single community.

Enjoy the journey!

6/30/2018 9:19:56 AM #3

The previous posters are quite right, any sort of tradescraft is going to be in high demand all across the server.

Personally I'm from the Kingdom of Bordweall, and i know of a variety of guilds in the Kingdom that would welcome a member such as yourself. For example we've got the Ruthenium Blacksmithing Company and Mining Guild, for example.

As for a place to settle down, I'd be remiss if i didn't plug my home county/town. I'm the mayor of the town of Varros in the county of Altraxia.

6/30/2018 3:34:20 PM #4

Welcome Gorenum,

if you look at the stickies in this forum.

The second one "NA-E Kingdom/Duchy Information & Welcome"

(sorry on mobile, bit of a pain to put the url directly)'

made by winterlynn.

has links to all of the kingdoms recruitment posts and most of the duchies.

if you are sure NA-E is gonna be your server. Use that thread to check out each recruitment posts. more than likely 2-3 of the 5 will peak your interest.

then you can either join their discords and just talk to their people and see which you fit in with.

and \ or check out their duchy and county recruitment posts to try and narrow down your choices.

before you make a choice though, I highly HIGHLY suggest you connect to that groups discord and talk with them.

even if you like the sound of that kingdom\duchy\county\town\organization

if you don't like the people therein it doesn't really matter if you like the groups goals and rules. At least for me it doesn't.

6/30/2018 11:11:25 PM #5

Thank you everyone for the answers! i will continue my quest for finding the kingdom... Or I don't know if it is possible but It could be fun to be a "vagabond" kind of... going from town to town for trading/repairing or making stuff for the multiple communities!

my friend ask me one day: Do you trust me? I said no! Then he replied while tossing me to the enemies: Good See ya!

~Gory The kypiq.

6/30/2018 11:22:08 PM #6

You should probably wait until after map choices are made, that way you can plant yourself somewhere you find most advantageous to your craft

6/30/2018 11:41:38 PM #7

Posted By Gorenum at 6:11 PM - Sat Jun 30 2018

Thank you everyone for the answers! i will continue my quest for finding the kingdom... Or I don't know if it is possible but It could be fun to be a "vagabond" kind of... going from town to town for trading/repairing or making stuff for the multiple communities!

I know of a few people who plan on being traveling smiths.

11/1/2018 12:08:42 AM #8

Hello there, I am the Mayor of Knoxville (placeholder name at the moment) in the county of Talqumar, Duchy of Port Royale, kingdom of Alesia. Out of my EP funds I plan on setting up trade stations in my town and you would be more then welcome to find a home here. I will have public facilities open to all to use or if you want a permanent home we can work out getting you set up in your own Smithy/Carpenter shop.

Mayor, Settlement of Otterbear Creek, County of Sagehaven, Duchy of Mytharbor, Kingdom of Alesia. Friend Code: C3A1F2

A good commander knows when to fight, a great commander knows when not too.

11/1/2018 11:25:37 AM #9

With my EP points im going to try to HOG all ore materials i can. I hope we can do trade because i think im going to need alot more ore resources

The nicest pig in the world and a little cute.

11/2/2018 1:44:18 AM #10

Evening,

Not sure if you're still seeking a place to set up shop, but I've went ahead and set you a private message.

I believe you would be a great addition to our community for which we are already becoming what you're considering to be.

4/16/2019 12:11:27 AM #11

I am looking to get a few people in trade skilling and your set of skills will play greatly into my plans. I have a town planned to be a marketplace of sorts for my County. I am heavily interested in your desire to do the mundane with I find is rare. Yet your skills in swords and so forth will come in handle to the adventures who stop by. We live on the Coast and jungles in the South.

We have a Cthulu/pirate vibe with a heavy interest in trade. Please give us a look and see what you think.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/30028/county-of-vesenia#post328722

4/16/2019 5:00:57 AM #12

You're more then welcome in my county, but you will be welcome pretty much anywhere.

So if the savanna woodlands seem attractive to you, let me know.

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

5/20/2019 4:27:55 AM #13

Figure I'd pop on and make the offer to join my people as well. We will be (ideally) on the border of the swamp and woodland savannah of Solas Seidrellia. I can't make any grand offers of being the best place for you to settle as a blacksmith, but every town has use of one, my County and City will be no exception in that matter, so if you'd like to join up in our otherwise still fairly small community we'd gladly have you as our blacksmith. ^.^

5/20/2019 7:52:22 AM #14

Welcome to Luna... Happy to have you with us.

You could wait until more map information comes out and look a little deeper into the world.

I am sure you will be welcome in most any ones lands. I know many Counts as myself, and mayors who welcome artisans of all crafts.

I say you find out what biome/tribe you are interested in. Once you have that information you can contact the communities in those area's.

Good luck with your search, I'm sure you will find a great group of people to share your trade with.

10/31/2019 8:28:18 AM #15

We are looking for a few great people as yourself

[(https://discord.gg/bH8mR6C)