COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SOULBORN ENGINE
10 Year Story

I have been doing a lot of thinking about the 10 year story recently. It is safe to assume it involves the return of the Antepyrovians. However, how do they return? Due to the Anara Starsong lore, we know that a singular person is prophesied to be responsible for their return. However, this does not mean that this person will not have allies. Could the endgame be a religious war in which one side/cult summons the antepyrovians to try to gain an edge? Regardless, I am curious to hear other opinions as well as to be corrected if I got anything wrong. Thanks in advance!!

Oh hey there

6/23/2018 2:38:54 PM #1

I think it's worth noting that by the end of the 10 year story, the farthest planet with the 520 in-game year orbit will be in the House of the Phoenix, corresponding to mystery and the arcane.

7/7/2018 2:38:16 AM #2

My friend Draguta and I theorized that since most of the Artifacts and ancient legendary stuff has magic aspects there might have been a time when more magic was common. We think that there may have been a loss or decline or even a shutting away of magic that could become undone as the 520 year mark is reached leading into another game with higher fantasy elements that is a continuation of the existing game's story line. It would fit with the star sign and a sudden return of magic on a large scale would have a devastating effect on a world that has gotten used to the rules of the world without magic. We also wondered if the Vices might have something to do with the return of magic.

Being normal is vastly overrated!