COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Whats everyone playing

This game is possibly my most anticipated game ever and i cannot wait until it is out. There is still lots of time left so i was wondering what everyone is playing until this game comes out.

6/7/2018 1:55:52 PM #1

honestly I'm just playing Arma 3 and sometimes random Strategy games until the time comes where I can play for days on end. How about yourself?

Lets enjoy life while we are able to have it. While we may not have much time we can enjoy it never the less.

6/7/2018 4:51:18 PM #2

Pubg, Worlds Adrift, Life is Feudal, Gold Rush, and Kerbal Space Program are this months main games.

Count Ruthgar Rugharin, County of Bragen Veld, Duchy - Conclave of Aritaur, Kingdom of Vornair.

6/8/2018 12:13:23 AM #3

Was playing black desert. But decided to be done with it. Been playing since 2016. Cant talk about in game stuff, but i have pre-alpha for duel Universe that i am enjoying RN. Then its just conan and arma 3 with some Squad and ironsight, and empyrion.

6/8/2018 1:38:18 AM #4

Football Manager and KSP. Looking at Ravenloft: Prisoners of the Mists, as well.

• I'm big enough to forgive you. But I'm not stupid enough to trust you again. (A29D00/#9056)
6/8/2018 4:04:00 AM #5

Squad mostly, Gloria Victis sometimes, and just bought Subnautica

Baron Neiph Cadfael

6/8/2018 4:19:06 AM #6

Conan Exiles at this point.

NA-WEST

6/8/2018 7:15:01 AM #7

Black desert, but only for the scheduled wars really, Elder scrolls online for daily play right now. Quit ESO to play BDO when it came out and now i'm back to it, they fixed a lot of their problems and have decent end content now.

6/8/2018 6:16:27 PM #8

Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm for co-op play, Mass Effect 2 and Stein's Gate when I want to play by myself.

6/8/2018 6:35:12 PM #9

Combination of Rimworld, the Binding of Isaac, Dark Souls 3, Warframe, and M&B Warbands. I've touched on a few others recently (Dying Light, Bless, Stellaris), but nothing's really capturing my attention. Waiting patiently for Monster Hunter Worlds, which will likely carry me through at least a year and a half of the remaining wait for CoE.

To touch Divinity, one must be prepared to brave Reality.

6/9/2018 1:15:03 AM #10

State of Decay 2 and Hearts of Iron 4 have been keeping me occupied for now. Currently waiting on Red Dead Redemption 2 and more info on Fallout 76.

6/9/2018 5:39:13 AM #11

It will be a long time before Chronicles of Elyria will finally be released. If you're not busy, you'll go crazy. Next week Jurassic World Evolution will be released, which I will play.

6/9/2018 5:56:39 AM #12

In our duchy we pay lots of stuff together and have regular seasons of Pardox Entertainment games, be it Crusader Kings II, Europa Universalis IV, or right now lots of Stellaris.

But there is also a big group of LiF Players, some Dauntles players, as well as a few EvE Online players.

As for myself, I am also a big fan of games like Planetcoaster or the upcoming Jurassic World Evolution.

6/10/2018 3:32:39 AM #13

I'm playing the Dark Souls remaster, good fun

Bowse

6/10/2018 3:58:01 PM #14

Kingdom come deliverance, For honor, replaying Uncharted 4...

A lot of things in Kingdom come reminds me of CoE, specially the real time alchemy crafting.

I like the games above a lot more because they make me excited for CoE even-though unfortunately it is unreasonable to want the fighting in the game to be as good as For honor, the climbing to be as good as uncharted 4 (wish SBS will animate that hand reaching both directionally and when jumping backwards<3)

Apart from those games above, I'm patiently waiting for spiderman and red dead redemption... and ill probably buy god of war later aswell. Most hyped for spiderman, its gonna be awesome to traverse in that game ... they have perfected swinging finally. If you sense a theme , yes I mostly play singleplayer games. I bought elder scrolls online didn't like it... so CoE will be my first real MMO experience.

alt text

6/17/2018 2:34:07 PM #15

mediëval engineers, space engineers, ck2, conan exiles, ark survival evolved, sea of thieves thats about it