COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TRIBES
Your favourite Tribal Clothing Concept?

Howdy! I was just curious of what everyone's favoruite tribal clothing concept is?

Here are links to all the concept just in case :)

Personally I like all of them. They each have their own charms and such. However if I had to pick a favourite it would be the Kypiq clothing, I think the Kypiq clothing fit them perfectly, it also gives off an Elven theme which is something I rather enjoy, and the Waerd Clothing are another one of my favourites. However my least favourite would have to be the Dras, I just can not get behind it.

5/28/2018 11:03:31 AM #1

Kypiq. They're just so great. Especially the female one. And those shoes! How can you not rate those shoes as favorite?

I love all the clothings, especially the sheer variety from the Neran. Can't wait to see more.

6/1/2018 1:53:46 PM #2

Really love the Waerd-clothing! I especially like that they aren't gender locked.

Friend Code: 644FC9

6/1/2018 2:01:13 PM #3

Waerd clothes looked really good. So did most of the styles. Only the Dras and Janoan looked a bit odd for my taste. But lets wait how everything looks in-game.

6/1/2018 2:23:49 PM #4

I have to agree, the Weard Clothes were awesome! I also liked Janoa and To'resk a lot too.

9/15/2018 10:03:53 AM #5

The Brudvir look cool but i really love the janoa. It fits so perfectly

9/15/2018 10:08:52 AM #6

It's all about the Neran tribe (including clothing) 👍🏼😁

10/22/2018 6:32:23 PM #7

The Dras look like they are planning to form a Goth Metal band... cool clothes back in '98 for sure. In an Elyrian swamp? does so-so hand gesture...

I hope we get to see as much variety for all the tribes as the last post for the Neran.

10/22/2018 7:40:02 PM #8

I would take the sleeves from the To'resk

The shoes from the Waerd.

The dress (one of the non-destroyed ones, with a clean cut) from the Neran.

And then if I Were to only choose between what I see then the red top from the waerd, but hopefully I could find another top that would go better with xP

11/3/2018 11:37:30 AM #9

I love the weard looks but do love the kypiq shoes

11/3/2018 1:54:37 PM #10

I love the To'resk and the Waerd ones. I don't particularly like the Waerd or their way of life, but if they behave we can do some trading.

Make decisions based on what you want, not what you want to avoid.

11/3/2018 2:06:19 PM #11

I'd wear the Waerd clothes. Look comfy.

12/1/2018 12:35:55 PM #12

Posted By Liva at 3:40 PM - Mon Oct 22 2018

I would take the sleeves from the To'resk

The shoes from the Waerd.

The dress (one of the non-destroyed ones, with a clean cut) from the Neran.

And then if I Were to only choose between what I see then the red top from the waerd, but hopefully I could find another top that would go better with xP

Mix and match is a great idea! I wonder what the crafted items would look like.

Be Well, And Safe On Your Journeys 2AF9B3?

12/1/2018 12:36:44 PM #13

Posted By SirApetus at

Howdy! I was just curious of what everyone's favoruite tribal clothing concept is?

Here are links to all the concept just in case :)

Personally I like all of them. They each have their own charms and such. However if I had to pick a favourite it would be the Kypiq clothing, I think the Kypiq clothing fit them perfectly, it also gives off an Elven theme which is something I rather enjoy, and the Waerd Clothing are another one of my favourites. However my least favourite would have to be the Dras, I just can not get behind it.

I like the fur of the Brudvir. Looks comfy warm.

Be Well, And Safe On Your Journeys 2AF9B3?

12/1/2018 4:03:32 PM #14

Definitely the Waerd. Truly love it.

A stray from the shadows is watching you.

12/1/2018 4:49:22 PM #15

The Hrothi look really cool. I'm more than happy with that. Glad this post popped up