COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Thank you for another fundraising milestone!

In June of 2016, Soulbound Studios crossed an amazing milestone - not only a successful Kickstarter, one of the most funded video game projects of all time. Today, we've made it to another milestone: over $4 million donated in crowdfunding pledges!

Without the support of our awesome community, we literally wouldn't be here. The community is helping us achieve our vision of Chronicles of Elyria by keeping us independent through crowdfunding. It's an indescribable experience, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support.

To celebrate, we're going to broadcast a livestream next Wednesday, March 21, at 12 PM PDT / 3 PM EDT / 7 PM UTC where we show off character creation! We want the community to help us test out and play with our latest iteration of our character creation system, so we'll be fielding suggestions from the chat. Let your imagination run wild with us in chat next week!

We love our community, and luckily for us, our community loves us back! Some community members have even sent us gifts - they know who they are...but I wager not many of you know who they are. So on top of playing with the character creator, we're going to be dedicating a segment to the community members who've sent us all the things! (also this is me crossing my fingers hoping we don't miss anyone. :sweat_smile:)

So follow our Twitch channel and tune in next Wednesday to see what the team has been working on!

Until next time. . .

3/15/2018 10:48:13 PM #1

How do we send you guys Gifts If we have made something to send?

A Man will tell a day's tale when full of Food and Mead!!!

3/15/2018 10:48:20 PM #2

SWEETTTTTTTT!!! I hope we see some special goodies come out tomorrow and during stream

Friend code: 64E963

3/15/2018 10:50:48 PM #3

This is awesome! 4 Million Hype!

3/15/2018 10:50:53 PM #4

<3 More than happy to do my part! I think I'm averaging $100-200 a month since kickstarter at this point :P

3/15/2018 10:52:51 PM #5

Great! So hyped for VoxElyria!

3/15/2018 11:18:55 PM #6

Hurray, and well done!

Here's to $4M more!

3/15/2018 11:24:47 PM #7

Great news! And also very encouraging to see the progress!

The topic of character creation has come up a lot recently so I'm really looking forward to seeing how you as a studio envisioned the process and what options we'll have available to us.

3/15/2018 11:31:05 PM #8

I'm excited to see what you have to show us!

| GPU | Empire of Falador |

3/15/2018 11:45:23 PM #9

Congrats to SBS and CoE! You're making the impossible possible here in front of our very eyes.

3/15/2018 11:53:37 PM #10

There is always room in the world for more stories and dreams.

Bravo on $4M - your team's passion for the dream being woven into digital reality as we watch is obvious, and worthy of all the support given. SBS has given this game soul, it's a delight to see it being made.

Link to my story

3/16/2018 12:16:14 AM #11

Congratulations you guys! Expect plenty of more funding from this guy, going for Rank 11 ;)

3/16/2018 12:47:29 AM #12

Congratulations you guys

3/16/2018 1:09:38 AM #13

Congratulations team. Love the passion and looking forward to the results of your hard work. =)

3/16/2018 1:25:07 AM #14

Congratulations SBS 👍 I think it pays off that you always show you have a clear and approachable plan, allowing people to be confident they will get a great game.

However, at this point there is still an – understable – lack of footage. Are you planning on doing some high-gloss teasers anytime soon to attract new backers and funding? The scenes we have seen of the akashic records: eye candy. More please :-)

By the way, I noticed the resemblance of the word akashic with the Akha people who happen to represent all of humanity, at least on wikipedia that is. I guess this is coincidence though.

TBD, Count of The Metheglin Meadows in Iyandolin, 🌷Kingdom of Al-Khezam 🌷, Selene

3/16/2018 1:30:04 AM #15

Congrats SBS. Here's to many, many more milestones to come.

Alt text - can be left blank