COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
County of Champions Canyon

County of Sevannon (Prev. Champions Canyon)

Hello Folks,

Welcome to Sevannon County which is inside:

Kingdom: Arkadia ruled by King Raziel

&

Dutch: Lativm (Latium) ruled Duke Gaivs

County of Sevannon aims to be in the tropical rainforest, where everything you can ever want will be. The county aims to be by the border of the kingdom and wants a seafront in order to have military ships and trading ships passing by to enter the county.

The county aims to provide its settlements with:

Alliance Trading Deals

As part of trading goods that we don’t have in in the county, we plan to create alliance in trading with other counties for materials and goods that we will need in the county. I plan for my county to have a seaport so that when ships are available we could also trade by sea or by river.

Negotiations

Negotiations in trading will be a thing in Sevannon just because not everyone will be equal at the start of the game so it's nice for people to be able to negotiate prices.

Discounts

Alongside with trading, Sevannon plans to negotiate discounts from materials from other county and we also plan to give discounts to people in alliance of trading with us, this will make alliance stronger when it comes to trading with certain counties.

Production

Sevannon plans to have a lot of production chains in which natural resources can offer us in the biome that we are going for assuming we get the actual biome that we want (Janoa please?), you can expect:

timber projects

Timber projects will be nice to build things, from weapons, houses, ships (hence why I would like to be close to the sea so that this can happen), sap, dyes, paints down to our contract papers, Timber production will be the main use for creating these items.

Farming

The biome will offer a lot of varieties of grains, which is why farming will be a thing in this county, due to the natural resources coming from the rainforest that people will explore and collect and make their own source of food or income from.

Mining

I know a lot of people think that mining will not be possible in a biome such as this, but I'm sure you are going to be wrong, due to the fact that the rainforest has many great potentials for mineral assets, namely copper, tin, nickel, iron ore, gold, and many more.

Ranching

Ranching is a thing that the biome will offer the county due to the varieties of wildlife in the rainforest, Breeding animal helps to increase wildlife and helps to provide more resources, while taming an animal can provide security for its owners when hunting preys and when just looking to protect what you own, for example, imagine many jaguars protecting your homes from invaders (just an example, it's not confirmed or I haven't heard of it haha.)

Medicines

medicines from the biome Sevannon plan to be in come from plants, trees and maybe the wild life itself, being in the biome will good for the us because plants that will exist in the rainforest might not exist in other location of the world, these plants may help us to cure rare diseases and we may even charge people wishing to get their hands on such plant a fortune.

Food

Food production will be a thing in this county as the biome once again provides us with nice food from grains to meat to tropical fruit. Pineapple juice anyone?

Core Systems, Faith and socialization/entertainment.

Education

Being part of Sevannon, there will be education that relates to how the biome can be capitalized on, and I have decided to make that educations in forms of guilds where players will be able to learn and share techniques of their particular skillsets with other players that learn from such guild. So different productions will have different guilds:

Timber Production: Woodcutters Guild, Weapon Maker guild (wooden Arrows, spears etc)

Farming: Farmers Guild, Gatherers Guild etc.

Mining: Mining guild etc.

Ranching: Breeders Guild, Tamer Guild, Hunters Guild, Skinning and Tanning guilds etc

Medicine: Healers guild, Gatherers Guild etc

Traders: Merchants guild, Traders Guild etc.

Food: Cooking Guild, Hunters Guilds etc.

Culture

Since the county will be on a border, we will invoke the military culture for the county, this way people can learn how to protect themselves from imminent dangers because of the ability to learn combat faster which comes from the military culture kit provided by Duke Gaivs.

Entertainment

The countys entertainment is an entertainment made with the culture in mind, settlements within the county will be able to participate in the WARRIORS MIGHT, where combat will be the main focus. Each settlements within the county will provide x numbers of their best warrior and sign them up for the WARRIORS MIGHT and the winner that shows they are HAVE THE WARRIORS INSTINCT by winning all DUELS will win something for their settlement and themselves. ARE YOU GOING TO BE THE MAIN WARRIOR FOR YOUR TOWN OR CITY???

Invitation will be sent to friendly counts and mayors/barons, while folks from other counties will have to buy their way in to watch the entertainment.

The winner of the fight will be awarded a Title as the protectors of the Count, which means they would be the counts bodyguard for 12 yrs ingame years, being the protector of the count will come with many advantages. However since it is a 12 years contract, you would have to take the Warriors when the term of your contract with the duke is up by being the final boss to the winner of the competition the next time around. the count will be receiving 3 body guards, what does this mean?

The competition will be every month. 1st body guard in the first month.

2nd bodyguard in the second month. 3rd in the third month.

The competition will reroll and the winner of competition in the 4th month will fight the 1st bodyguard to see if they can take the spot from them.

The 5th month winner will fight the 2nd bodyguard to see if they can take the spot from them.

The 6th month winner will fight the 3rd bodyguard to see if they can take the spot from them.

If they have been proclaimed winner before fighting the bodyguards, they will win something for their settlements, but can they take it further by beating the bodyguard to win something for themselves??

Crime, Justice and Security

Crime and justice

Crime is everywhere and I know it will be in the county as well, there will be a law in which every settlement in the county have to have a settlement justice system, so they can report crimes to officials so that justice can be served once proper investigation has concluded and the accused is guilty of the crime.

Security

Security will be tight in the county. Mayors will work with barons and the count to provide security for their settlement as the county will be on the border of the kingdom. The count will know which places needed to be protected has he would have the county maps, and the barons will fortify the space that needs protecting, the mayors may make suggestions of areas that needs security as well as they know their settlements better than the count or the baron.

Improved navigations.

The count will be hiring cartographers to make an indept map of the county and from that, I plan to create roads that leads to each settlement for easier trading and different counties.

Taxes

Each mayors in each settlements are expected to collect taxes from businesses and people living in their settlements, and part of those taxes will be payed to the count, the taxes paid to the count will be used for county wide infrastructure to maintain the whole county services.

Recruits

Current Mayor(Spots for Mayors are filled in the county)

• Mayor Zizkas zizkas#2228

Baron (Spots for Barons are filled in the county)

• Baron Aurelian Novelist#5605
  • Baron Diab Diab#2393

Settlement Head Recruitments are now closed. Recruiting Civilians/Soldiers, If interested Message Reishal #0408 on discord and you can tell me what you plan to do in the settlement as well as any ideas that you think might be good for the settlement / county. Otherwise message my mayor or barons if you are interesting in their settlement.

Discord

https://discord.gg/9vddEGG

Count of Latium

2/12/2018 9:19:09 PM #1

Wow, Wow and did I mention Wow? Count Reishal your project is faultless mate. I cannot wait to see it all happening.

1 pineapple juice pls? 😄

2/12/2018 11:30:10 PM #2

Thank you hahah :D i will give u 5 when you are invited to the event :D

Count of Latium

8/25/2019 12:33:47 AM #3

new edits, check it out guys

Count of Latium