COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
What will you be in Elyria?

I want to know what you guys plan to do when you create a character? I am honestly going to try to become a traveling weapon smith, i go from town to town selling weapons and other goods.

3/16/2019 5:52:14 AM #76

This game opens up so much opportunity that I want to do little bit of everything, but that's not likely to happen. So, my plan is to start out as a join a school and get my combat skill high enough to survive, than I will become a sword for hire. In my older age, I plan to start my tavern and teach my heir some combat focused skills.

Life's a Struggle when you are a Muggle.

A Wild Friend Code has appeared: F16C4D

5/13/2019 11:50:09 PM #77

My favorite game franchise is Dragon Age, and luckily my kingdom has a Dragon Age themed city and guild, so I plan to reside there, and I will devote all my time and resources to The Wardens. I'll be Hrothi, so I'd love to be a Virtori cleric if possible. If not, a paladin.

NA-W | Kingdom of Ashland | Warden Initiate

5/14/2019 9:39:18 AM #78

I want to be a sculptress, and make sculptures that will remain for generations.

5/14/2019 10:27:51 AM #79

A (hopefully) successful mayor and at some point in the futur THE LICH KING! owait that was the part I was supposed not to say out loud. Däng.

5/15/2019 3:55:53 AM #80

At this point, I am expecting to play a most likely itinerant healer in Mann's Landing in the kingdom of Bordweall, and will be focusing on the related skills, though I've not decided yet if I'll do surgery. I'll also be aiding in Bordweall's shipbuilding efforts.

Dras healer in service to Kingdom of Bordweall (NA-E) || Duchy of Bloodbole

5/15/2019 4:45:02 AM #81

I'm going to start my character and descendants in Janoan territory where they will grow up then set out on the semi epic adventure of traveling to meet the Brudvir in the north. I will live off the land and trade the maps I create or the combat skills I've learned. I want to show the people of Elyria that even when you're different, even if you're dangerous, that we can not just live, but thrive!

"Change, or know your fate.." - Elijah Sozo

5/15/2019 5:55:27 AM #82

Blacksmithing does sound inspiring. A fire and ambers make magic come true from ore to marvelous swords.

5/15/2019 6:45:59 AM #83

Destroyer of those I deem my enemy.

5/15/2019 12:50:51 PM #84

A less than ethical tavern owner and professional gambler.

I don't know anymore.

5/16/2019 12:53:49 PM #85

Will try everythings related to the seas and do my best to exploit it (And drink a lot of rhum with my fellow explorers)

As for myself the wonderful sea charmed me from the first. (Joshua Slocum)

5/16/2019 4:58:15 PM #86

I've thought about a lot of different possibilities. First and foremost, my character will be a knight for the barony she lives in, as I arranged this ahead of time, but that's not going to be a 100% uptime kinda thing.

A lot is up in the air, because it will be hard to make a decision until I have more information about skill possibilities, and how exactly they work. I'm not too big into crafting, but could maybe get into raising critters that could be war mounts. I'm very interested in doing a lot of local exploration, especially in the beginning, and there's a myriad of potential careers that could go along with that depending on how skill stuff works out.

Knight Chancellor of Ironholde - Servant of Serverus, Lord of Ironholde - Darkholm Dutchy - Kingdom of Blackheart

5/16/2019 5:02:11 PM #87

I want to be a cult leader. Maybe starting by creating poisons with alchemy to fund expanding the cult with the goal of building a cathedral or school. Roleplay wise we would perform inquisitions or go on crusades, trying to horde enough gods to become a religious power.

Hïgh Græÿ: Service not Glory

5/17/2019 6:56:53 AM #88

a Brudvir, born at the border to the Kypiq forest and next to Neran lands. I will travel like my ancestors did, write chronicles, conserve local lore, publish newspapers all over Elyria. So I have to travel and live in peace with every Elyrian unregarding origin or belief. I lead an association for the education of papermakers, scribes and cartographers, named Inkdot Guild.

House Pyrros

5/20/2019 1:47:54 PM #89

i'm going to be a doctor. being a battle medic too if necessary. i also have a minor plan to start a in-home clinic to help people who come by who need the help.

My name is Loki Lak, Doctor by degree but Tavern manager by trade Working with the wonderful Cozy Cavern Tavern!

5/31/2019 8:33:53 PM #90

I've been thinking lately that I want to be a crafter of poisons. I'll have one character who crafts and maintains the store and whatnot, and another character will scour the marsh for deadly mats and the occasional adventure.

My poisons will be the envy of assassins the world over.

Never forget the advantage of empathy.