COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
City Of Bolgna

Bolgna

Nothing is set until land of selection, plans regarding biomes may change. Bolgna settlers are planning to settle in the forest that is local to the Brudvir.

City

Bolgna

Bolgna is a military city where you can train and hone your skills in your everyday life from Herbalist to Hunters to Guardians to Predator Tamers, if you wish to push to your limits then this city is for you. Everyone will have regular military training seperate from their professions to keep our settlement safe, everyone is held accountable for their actions or lack of actions.

Citizen Ran

Brudvir Neran Hrothi Kypiq

Military

This city’s military is not only comprised of the archer towers guards and look outs, but we are a part of the fierce unit The Forgotten.

Professions

Skilled Archers will be the focus coming out from this town and to do that a lot of training such as hunting, tracking, and one-handed sword combat. But of course, leather workers, blacksmiths, herbalists, Cooks, and Trainers etc. are needed,and each profession will learn from one another in order to facilitate the growth of Bolgna.

To join us or find out more, click the image below

2/9/2018 4:44:23 AM #1

Welcome to Coe. I like your project. I wish you luck. ☺

2/9/2018 11:26:57 AM #2

Hey Renghieri,

best of luck with your city and who knows, maybe we'll end up in the same kingdom after land selection.

See you,

LeBron

2/9/2018 2:15:59 PM #3

Welcome in Demalion I hop you will find your Way :)

2/12/2018 4:23:39 PM #4

Posted By Dongiovanna at 8:44 PM - Thu Feb 08 2018

Welcome to Coe. I like your project. I wish you luck. ☺

Thanks

2/12/2018 4:24:25 PM #5

Posted By LeBron at 03:26 AM - Fri Feb 09 2018

Hey Renghieri,

best of luck with your city and who knows, maybe we'll end up in the same kingdom after land selection.

See you,

LeBron

Thanks alot may our city's succeed

2/12/2018 4:25:32 PM #6

Posted By MyrmexNamykos at 06:15 AM - Fri Feb 09 2018

Welcome in Demalion I hop you will find your Way :)

my way is not layed out for me but i will create my way for those i lead

3/16/2018 8:14:25 PM #7

Cant wait to join you Renghieri,

D.Taylor Ikkey

8/21/2018 3:57:47 AM #8

Posted By Ikkey at 1:14 PM - Fri Mar 16 2018

Cant wait to join you Renghieri,

its going to be a great feeling when we all together playing!!!