COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
The Anemoi

The Anemoi

There are beasts to be tamed, ore to be mined, and hell to raise!

Video: The Stone
VIdeo: Sunstone Lore

Duchy Details:

What is The Anemoi

The Anemoi is located on Luna (NA-E) > Vornair. Our biome is the taiga(boreal forest) with mountains, lakes and rivers. We firmly believe in a free market system.

History

Long ago The Anemoi was an untouched paradise of mountains, forests and lakes. Within this paradise rests The Stone. Over the centuries many have been drawn by its power. The nature of The Stone has attracted all manor of folk interested in the animal trades. What started as an untouched paradise grew into a resource heavy economic power. Tradesmen, labors and nobility alike from across the kingdom ventured to see the wonders of The Anemoi many deciding to set up roots. As word of The Anemoi spread the legend grew. Secrets and stories whispered at night tell of warriors fighting alongside vicious beasts, cities the size of counties, herds large enough to feed a kingdom and a view that would bring a hrothi to tears.

Recent History

The Duke and his people returned home triumphantly with a new relic The Sunstone. This marvel will be used to provide light to The Anemoi's herds and crops.

About the Duke

Duke Nimb Zephyr XII a sworn protector of The Stone and descendant of the founder of The Anemoi. He was raised and trained in the tradition of capturing and taming beasts.

Behind the keyboard I am a 38 year old man that has been gaming since computers came as a pile of pieces you had to assemble with a soldering iron. I've played most major MMOs led many communities, participated in even more and have learned when to be patient as well as when to kick over the table raising a bit of hell. My longest played game would be Everquest for over 7 years. I've played almost every other major MMO since then.

I happened upon Chronicles of Elyria by accident and couldn't tear myself away. The idea of a game with lasting consequences and an ever evolving world got me hook line and sinker. I have searched for a game like this as the next evolution above a traditional mmo for more than a decade.

I am currently enjoying playing Path of Exile with friends.

About the Duchess

Duchess Hela Dracul suffered great loss at an early age that fueled her obsession for the arts of alchemy. Her travels for knowledge of the craft brought her many places and also helped her meet Zephyr where she continues to focus on the wonders of alchemy in the Eitr Apothecary aiding the people of The Anemoi.

Outside Elyria I am an artist who has always loved PC gaming. As a child my dad gave me a Commodore 64 and I was hooked. I have run many communities in SWG and Wow as well as leadership roles in other MMO's. CoE Elyria caught my eye for the same reason I am sure it did for most. Something different, fun and were what you do matters. The ambition of this game is something I will always stand behind and show my support for.

Who are we searching for?

Within the Kingdom of Vornair, The Anemoi is in a great spot for those looking for Mountains, forests and lakes. If you are wanting to work with animals or their products, mining, or smithing you will be well at home. Every trade or craft is welcome and can easily find a safe haven within The Anemoi.

Our priority in recruits are people that are friendly, ambitious, sociable and willing to collaborate with the community.

Why should you join The Anemoi?

The Anemoi seeks to assist and improve the standings of the community. To meet this goal we plan to support the crafters, miners, warriors, and civilians.

Members of the community are encouraged to work together and strive to create self sufficient sub-communities. Those who take it upon themselves to attack or harm our community will be met with quick and terrible force.

Each member of the Duchy is part of our community and is treated like family. We stick up for our own and hunt down those who would harm or wrong anyone within our community.

County & Settlement Details / Contact Info

The Anemoi Quicklook Spreadsheet

Organization Details / Contact Info

The Anemoi Organizations Directory

Join us on discord

Simply Click to Join Discord. A member of leadership will greet you and do their best to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

1/28/2018 8:11:21 AM #1

:)

2/22/2018 4:08:09 AM #2

If you're interested in getting involved with Animal Husbandry, I highly recommend getting in touch with Count Nimb!

5/14/2018 1:11:47 AM #3

We are very excited about our newest mayor, Ebrenn.

7/5/2018 1:00:54 AM #4

Hello! I am joining as a new Mayoress, town name Grey Wolf Weald (now that D&SS is over), and plan to become a doctor, vet, and practice herbalism. I'd like our town to focus on the breeding of canines and similar for pets, hunting and protection. If possible I will open a guild branch to teach others to become a doctor and/or a veterinarian.

7/6/2018 8:51:58 PM #5

We are super excited to have Cimmeria!

8/10/2018 5:32:46 AM #6

We are now a Duchy!

8/15/2018 2:38:47 PM #7

Excited to be a part of the anemoi cant wait to see how the duchy develops :)

"Diplomacy is the velvet glove that cloaks the fist of power"

9/18/2018 6:06:31 AM #8

Amazing job from our 4 heroes of The Anemoi during The Searing Plague event!

• Cimmera
  • Hinata
  • Dronem
  • Sneezewortt

Thank all of you for your participation and devotion. It was thanks to the 4 of you that we were able to cure so many and generate so many purity seals.

• Hinata & Cimmera worked with the purity and plague banks to coordinate efforts both inside and out of the kingdom.
  • Dronem cured more than 20 people!
  • Sneezewortt cured more than 60 people!

Thank all of you again!

10/4/2018 4:21:36 PM #9

-

10/12/2018 4:42:57 AM #10

-

10/27/2018 5:02:11 AM #11

The Anemoi is now a Double Duchy! Welcome Duchess Hela Dracul!

11/13/2018 4:07:11 AM #12

woot glad to have Dracul joining us and bringing alchemy into the duchy at a larger scale :)

11/19/2018 6:06:17 PM #13

looking forward to the map results today!

11/19/2018 6:09:09 PM #14

Cant wait to see if we get the spot we are looking at!

11/27/2018 5:37:03 AM #15