COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
The County of Mournstead

The County of Mournstead

General Information

Server: Angelica (NA-W)
Kingdom: Tyria
Duchy: Aquitania
Region Capital: Mournstead
Roleplay: Mournstead is an RP friendly region but it will not be mandatory. My community will, and already does, incorporate both types of players.

My Mission and an at a glance roadmap

As the count of Mournstead, my mission is to make game experiences and opportunities that may not otherwise be available in other counties through a solid balance of roleplay and smart gameplay. Smart, meaning I won't intentionally endanger the county or the player experiences simply for the sake of creating chaos or something out of the ordinary. I support and encourage player driven events and circumstances that can happen naturally through player or world interaction.

As far as practical application of county objectives are concerned, that will largely depend on our landing place. Ideally, I will settle my county in an area with sufficient resources to support local industry and a strong local economy. Namely I want the opportunity to indulge on resources unique to our chosen biome. That said, the military will be a natural part of my county as we aim to be a primary producer of some kind of critical armament and specialize our soldiers as heavy cavalry, region permitting.

Our tribe of choice will be dependent on the options available to us after our king, Archi of Tyria, makes his biome choice. The culture of our domain will also depend on tribe choice. More to come on that with selections made.

Job Board/Wanted

I'm currently in search of a crop of mayors and barons to fill the countryside of Mournstead. Guilds and organizations are also high on my priority list. I'm looking for guilds with ambitious intent to invest my EP in for the future of my county, duchy and kingdom. Ask me about it.

Available County Leadership Positions

These are paid positions. Depending on job scope, EP may be awarded for interested parties and some form of in game currency will be paid to holders of each position annually (in-game time).

County Sheriff As you might expect the Sheriff is responsible for enforcing all of the county laws and regulations in place. This might include responsibilities involving tax collection and executions depending on game mechanics and severity of crimes. The sheriff will have the freedom to form his own cabinet of assistants as needed.

Minister of Development I'm currently looking for an individual capable of city, infrastructure and industrial planning for the development and establishment of Mournstead. Post launch this position will manage further expansion of the territory in the aforementioned categories. Interested parties can negotiate additional duties if desired.

Lore

As it stands too much is subject to change to have a suitable lore store that will survive land, tribe and biome selection. Lore will come with those variables finalized.

Our Community

The county of Mournstead associates with the gaming community Here Be Monsters, a multi-gaming community with roots in Arche Age, WoT, Wildstar, BDO, ARK and Atlas. Come join us in Classic WoW and Arche Age! If you're looking for a cool group to game with before CoE gets off the ground we're your boys.

Kingdom of Tyria Dutchy of Aquitania Count of Mournstead

1/17/2018 6:06:52 PM #1

Reserved

1/17/2018 6:07:01 PM #2

Reserved

2/3/2018 2:44:21 AM #3

Hey if anyone is interested in playing an MMO while we anxiously wait for Elyria, we are currently giving Archeage another try. If you're interested just message me or Red Storm on our discord and we'll get you in!

2/13/2018 1:53:02 AM #4

Update: I'm looking to invest in guilds looking to specialize in manufacturing in my county. Qualified takers can expect an EP injection and county support in future operations. DM for details.

2/26/2018 9:17:37 PM #5

What jobs have been filled so far?

3/20/2018 2:06:24 AM #6

Are you planning on adding any other roles?

4/8/2018 12:54:28 AM #7

A great County in the Duchy and friendly people.

7/11/2018 9:50:37 PM #8

Clark,

I will be reworking roles in the coming weeks as we continue to get information and I get a better idea of how the county will be run. Candy, currently all of our primary roles are available.

9/20/2019 11:58:29 PM #9

I'm still open to accepting new mayors. Slots are filling quickly!