COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
New Article from Games Radar

Hail Elyrians!

It has come to our attention that Games Radar has published a brand new article centering around our beloved Chronicles of Eylria and extolling its many virtues!

While you, yourself, may already be well-informed about this journey we are on, others are just learning about it.

We encourage you to go forth and welcome more people into the bold new era of Multiplayer Evolving Online Worlds by checking the article out, leaving comments or answering other questions on the article, and helping us share the gift of Elyria with the world!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

12/8/2017 7:26:27 PM #1

Awesome. :)

p.s. First post. What do I win??

12/8/2017 7:27:25 PM #2

As someone who joined the community about 2 weeks ago (and am now already a pledged Count) I can say that outreach to new players is extremely important!

Let’s go get them!

[]

12/8/2017 7:31:17 PM #3

I only can say.... @Serpentius double post!!! There is already a thread open... please use the search function to avoid double posts!!! XD

Alt text - can be left blank

12/8/2017 7:45:22 PM #4

Nice, thanks for the update!

reading

Posted By c0lalight at 2:31 PM - Fri Dec 08 2017

I only can say.... @Serpentius double post!!! There is already a thread open... please use the search function to avoid double posts!!! XD

No offense but staffpost != memberpost ;)

12/8/2017 8:32:42 PM #5

Posted By Serpentius at

We encourage you to go forth and welcome more people into the bold new era of Multiplayer Evolving Online Worlds by checking the article out

So CoE can now be described as the first game of the MEOW genre right? Multiplayer Evolving Online Worlds eh. I'm gonna go with it! Let's go out and get new people to MEOW with us!!!!

12/8/2017 9:28:36 PM #6

They can't compare CoE to SC and No Mans Sky as these are completely different games in the SciFi-MMO-Genre. If they want to compare SC and NMS to something it should be Dual Universe because its in the same genre and will be another promising innovative SciFi-MMO-Project.

And they completely missed out on the player-run feudal politcal system in CoE. But ok, they talked about CoE at least and will get some media and player attention.

Life is too short to play bad games.

12/8/2017 10:31:40 PM #7

Release the players!

Friend Code: 488A61

12/8/2017 10:59:05 PM #8

It's time to spread the caspian seed

12/9/2017 12:43:10 AM #9

Fair number of minor factual errors, but overall a nice summary. Glad there is some hype out there!

12/9/2017 9:33:21 PM #10

I'm only here because I saw that article, neat.

Thank you for your childhood.

County of Foxwater in the duchy of Moonhaven in the kingdom of Kairos