COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Kingdom of Cernunnos -- Free Kingdom Campaign

Cernunnos; The Horned God of the hunt, fertility, warriors, nature, commerce, love, all living creatures and the underworld.

Free Kingdom of Elyria Announcement | Make the Pledge

Interview with Morbis: The Free Kingdom Interviews - Awenita

Discord: Free Kingdom Campaign

The opportunity to run a Kingdom where I would otherwise not afford one through monetary means or even through in-game means without added time, resources, and a following to back such a cause. If you’ve ever read my County thread, spoken to me and heard of my views about running a community I implore you to consider sending me your tokens to help kickstart this (potentially) once in a “lifetime” opportunity to create a Kingdom from the ground up with the assistance of the great people at SBS.

I cannot make promises, I can only tell you that I am a community oriented person, I like to see people grow in their interests, I try my best to make everyone feel welcomed and included in a community, I do not tolerate petty acts or malicious intent to breakdown a person on a personal level - if it happens in-game to further yourself by all means it’s a FFA.

My main goal here is to have fun in a groundbreaking MMO that we’re all anticipating and if I can have the chance to run my own Kingdom; to develop and draw attention to the game in the process - Win or Lose, I’d have enjoyed myself even being considered a candidate!

Culture

The identity of the people of Cernunnos, together we will build a community that we’ll look forward to logging into and greeting each day. Drama, conflict, and headbutting is inevitable but it will only fester and corrupt if you allow it. Like any existing Kingdom there will be basic rules that need to be followed to minimize such conflict and in-fighting to foster growth and teamwork.

Religion

All great nations backed a moral code, a God. We follow the Two-Fold Queen, Order and Chaos must coexist, in balance, with one another - where there is Life there must be Death, Rich and Poor, and other necessary evils. With this in mind I openly welcome deviants of all arts, aspirations, and walks of life - we will not enable you but our Queen will rightfully reward you for your deeds.

Technology

Research into furthering the community's knowledge and improvement of blueprints from the mundane to the complexities of war-born discoveries that are the deciding factor behind winning the battle, or the war. We focus largely on uncovering, refining, and perfecting each blueprint that develops the infrastructure and backbone of our Everlasting Kingdom.

The inner workings of the Kingdom will be ran by a council of sorts with an Advisor and their Assistant(s). As a whole there will be a "Council of the Crown" made by the Duke's and other appointed figures who will be the final word (vote) on Policies issued by a point system, the Duke's each having at least 1 point and the Crown 2 points. Regardless of this point by system the Crown has the final say when it comes to certain tasks where the Council cannot come to an agreement.

• Emissary of the Crown - Direct voice of the Crown. Only necessary when the Crown cannot be present during the delivery of an urgent message, otherwise this position is more of a Royal scribe/courier.
  • Domestic Advisor - Gathers information from each Duke about their Counties and below, internal diplomacy, food stock, materials, etc.
  • Foreign Advisor - Speaks with Guilds, Schools, and Kingdoms on trade agreements, conflicts/war, shrinkage/expansion, etc.
  • Military Advisor - Assistant to Dukes, one or more can be assigned per Duke depending on size of the Army or specific tasks the Duke handles.
  • Science/Tech Advisor - In charge of all advancements discovered within the Kingdom, as well as pushing for new discoveries, explorations, etc.
  • General Education Advisor - Like the Dept. Of Education in most Countries they are in control of "Public" school systems ran throughout the Kingdom. No domain is required to have a school but any that wishes to possess one will speak directly to this team, and the studies will be based on what that domain is known for in terms of crafts and exports.
  • Union of the Vassals - A body of Elder's from Villages and below that do not have a Mayor or Baron to speak on their behalf.

I will attempt to make it a habit to visit other Kingdoms and speak personally with each Ruler. We do not have allies at the moment and we're not openly seeking any until the game has begun and we've settled into our own. We'll remain neutral until provoked - whether directly or indirectly, we will not meddle in the disagreements of other Kingdom's and will only intervene if they pose a threat to the general well being to all Elyrians and her creatures.

I will try my best to create as many opportunities for people to work in a specific field by creating such Guilds, Associations, Schools, Hospitals, etc for them to be employed and manage with little intervention from the Crown.

DISCLAIMER
If you truly believe I’d make a good ruler please send all tokens to THIS account, please do not send any tokens to my main account unless they’re Guild or Villager Tokens.

Also, consider most of my ideals, policies, and name conversions can be seen in my County thread. Not everything I use with my County will be copied over but a significant amount will be used within the Kingdom.

Discord Name: Awenita Luna Whitetail, Countess#4933

Free Kingdom of Elyria Announcement | Make the Pledge

11/1/2017 7:55:05 PM #1

While I find the idea of this "free kingdom" abhorrent, if it is going to happen then I will throw some support to this lady. Great sense of humor, genuine, kind, and truly community focused. Of all the "candidates" I have seen, she is definitely the best option for a sustainable entity - I foresee all others resulting in nothing but turmoil, chaos and ill will.

11/1/2017 8:44:02 PM #2

You're honestly too much, Sang :P Thank you!

11/2/2017 2:44:31 AM #3

I’m real curious how Luna would rule a kingdom +1.

11/2/2017 1:47:16 PM #4

If I get the support I'd be more than happy to take on the challenge to run a Kingdom!

If anyone wishes to speak with me or ask any questions feel free to post them here.

11/5/2017 4:47:18 PM #5

Added some more info about my campaign :>

11/11/2017 9:40:39 PM #6

Will you still be roleplaying as the queen of the free kingdom?

11/12/2017 1:46:57 PM #7

Posted By Iccubus at 4:40 PM - Sat Nov 11 2017

Will you still be roleplaying as the queen of the free kingdom?

As mentioned in my interview I will act as I would think my character would, but as far as speech/mannerisms I will not action those out through text. It will be similar roleplay as you would perform in a game of D&D, I will think and speak OOC until it is time for my character to speak or act in-game.

11/13/2017 4:36:25 AM #8

The best King's in history are ones who have shown to be able to handle conflict and solve them when the situation arises. This leads to my hypothetical question to test your problem solving skills if such problems were to occur.

The democratic system within your council begins to face corruption. A rich duke begins buying votes behind your back to pass his individualistic policies. A small minority begins to feel ostracized because of the duke's growing influence. They plead to you to step in and curb his excess power. However, the duke has the largest standing army and the most noble supporters. Furthermore, a neighboring imperialistic kingdom has been setting its sights on your rich land for awhile now. What will you do to address this issue?

11/14/2017 3:08:08 PM #9

Posted By Indivation at 11:36 PM - Sun Nov 12 2017

The best King's in history are ones who have shown to be able to handle conflict and solve them when the situation arises. This leads to my hypothetical question to test your problem solving skills if such problems were to occur.

The democratic system within your council begins to face corruption. A rich duke begins buying votes behind your back to pass his individualistic policies. A small minority begins to feel ostracized because of the duke's growing influence. They plead to you to step in and curb his excess power. However, the duke has the largest standing army and the most noble supporters. Furthermore, a neighboring imperialistic kingdom has been setting its sights on your rich land for awhile now. What will you do to address this issue?

This is quite the story for a telling movie plot!

Hm, this would be difficult to come up with a good solution without first living it out. However I would like to assume that as the Queen, the throne also have a mass amount of funding that isn't comparable to the Duke's, it would be rather pathetic for a Duke to have more than the Crown, and it would be equally pathetic if I were unknowing of his backhand dealings. I like to see how things play out, I am the type to sit and wait and let people feel as though they're fooling me, using me, and even begin to trust me to a point where it would be considered sloppy or out in the open as to what they're doing. Much like the Duke I would also have a standing Army, and the pockets of their supporters can be swayed with more promising riches as well as the potential security of their titles if a scuffle is required to put the Duke in his place or take him out of it.

As mentioned in my OP although I would rather everyone have a vote if things get hairy and people give into their greed then I will have final say as I will be the main one implementing these decisions through the management table depending on the scale or subject.

11/17/2017 9:52:21 PM #10

For those of your wondering or have seen the changes. If (and only if) I am not crowned Queen I will be following Phyllain, and will be under the Duchy of Jon Warren.

11/21/2017 6:05:49 PM #11

I'm still in the running, feels free to ask me more questions. I'm not going to talk your ear off repeating tired answers to empty questions in the discord channel.

I've laid out my plans for my County and potential Kingdom in multiple areas, as well as video. I've been apart of the community for over a year and I'm sticking to what I feel is the best way to run a community, I'm not going to chase anyone to provide tokens or join me - I'm not a herder, I'm not your Mother, and I'm not going to babysit adults.

If you like what you see, what you hear, and how you feel about me personally then join the cause!

11/28/2017 3:32:13 PM #12

I currently have a webpage in the works for the campaign, it'll be attached to my current county website located here: Halvmane.net

Stay tuned!

12/2/2017 9:23:00 PM #13

Website is up and running! Kingdom of Cernunnos

12/4/2017 3:05:20 AM #14

Best wishes! I watched your interview and loved what you had to say!

12/25/2017 7:31:24 PM #15

Very interesting proposal, i liked how you have explained everything i wanted to hear from such campaings. I look foward to see any progress !