COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
[Sticky] EU Kingdom/Duchy Information & Welcome
They are in alphabetical order as to not push one kingdom over another.

Hey so there has been a lot of questions about the different kingdoms on this server with their posts so I thought it would help to put a post out with some of the information for them so that people who are looking aren't too overwhelmed looking through all the posts in the domains forum. So here we go!

Some duchies don't have a forum post as of yet, as they add them I will update this post.

EU CoE Discord

King Usifan Banu'Usifan

King regent: GravGunner

Royal Court - Where all the Dukes have a seat.

"Al'Khezam welcomes all who wish to join it, irrespective of beliefs, ethnicity or social standing. Our aim is to build a healthy and prosperous kingdom, where schools of thought and science create new wonders for Elyria, where crops flourish, trade is never-ending, wine flows and a man can rise from humble farmer to wealthy landowner, an itinerant layman to head scholar at a university. We only ask that you embrace the spirit by which our kingdom is founded: the spirit of community, love for our fellow man and the sharing of burdens when times are hard. The land in which Al'Khezam will be placed is one in which this vision will come to pass, one in which all cultures are seamlessly blended into a magnificent tapestry that brings joy to all who see it." - King Usifan. For more detailed information visit their recruitment post by clicking "Kingdom Recruitment Thread(Clicky)" below.

Kingdom Discord(clicky)

Duchies: Royal duchy of Draigh's Falzame || Duchy of Falzame || Duchy of Feann || Duchy of Lemuria || Duchy of Tyr Nansur || Duchy of Asébeia || Duchy of Munzo || Duchy of Iyandolin || Duchy of Anor

King Raziel

“Once a land of many different tribes fighting for supremacy over the other, Arkadia is now a peaceful and respectable Kingdom. All these sons of Mann realized with time that strength lies in unity and that steel may harm a man but it can't kill an idea. This is what Arkadia is so proud to have become. A place of gathering for people from all origins working together for the betterment of their land. Ruled by his Majesty Raziel the kingdom prospers through trade and technology. But do not mistake peaceful intentions for weakness. The Arkadian army is fearsome, well organized and shows no mercy in time of war.” - King Raziel

Kingdom Discord(clicky)

Duchies: Duchy of Salernum || Duchy of Lumen || Duchy of Emerald Bay || Duchy of Wirtenberg || Duchy of Wolfsden || Duchy of Kaleria

Emperor Vaizer

"In the name of the Emperor ‘Vaizer’ we hereby welcome you to the Demalion Empire, a realm like no other, bound in spirit through our undying adherence to the principles that form the base on which our society will structure itself. A mode of belief and practice that will see us emerge as a light amongst nations, kingdoms and empires, if we but resolve to stay true to the following four principles in all areas of our lives.” - Emperor Vaizer

Kingdom Discord(clicky)

Duchies: Duchy of Achlis || Duchy of Krytan || Duchy of Kaga || Duchy of Dae Erath || Duchy of Sarnur || Duchy of Azkhar || Duchy of Prudentia || Duchy of Ljón || Duchy of Ljóngaard || Duchy of Lanegg || Duchy of Stormhollow || Duchy of Redshore || Duchy of Aerilon || Duchy of Rivereign || Duchy of Dugh Kahldur

Kingdom currently under construction, please try again later.

Duchies: Duchy of Ashen || Duchy of Ashenn || Duchy of The Sage || Duchy of Lyrhia || Duchy of Norgoth || Duchy of Skuldheim || Duchy of Mîr'harad || Duchy of Adelia

Kingdom Discord(clicky)

Darhk Kilmaar

The Triumvirate of Tryggr act on behalf of the High King. They are entrusted with the day to day management of the Kingdom. The triumvirate is comprised of Wrrynth Thonos and Muhrder & Darhk Kilmaar

"The Kingdom of Tryggr was forged from the pieces of a long forgotten Kingdom. From the ashes of this kingdom grew a renowned community. They formed the Kingdom we now know as Tryggr. Tryggr is known for its rambunctious yet fiercely loyal members. Its centers around a Viking motif,with a focus on PVP. " - High King Ereshkigall.

Kingdom Discord(clicky)

Duchies: Duchy of Kvasir || Duchy of Myrkland || Duchy of Avaland || Duchy of Turadh

10/31/2017 10:15:56 AM #1

Thank you for doing this for us, lazy Europeans.

10/31/2017 10:17:11 AM #2

Posted By Sawahya at 04:15 AM - Tue Oct 31 2017

Thank you for doing this for us, lazy Europeans.

hehe you're silly and you're welcome ♥

10/31/2017 10:19:58 AM #3

Nice sum-up. I give it a like :)

10/31/2017 10:52:08 AM #4

Posted By Ilyria at 04:19 AM - Tue Oct 31 2017

Thank you! I have one so far for each server, currently working on Oceanus

10/31/2017 11:02:26 AM #5

Posted By VioletWinterborne at 10:52 AM - Tue Oct 31 2017

should we PM you with duchy links or just post it here?

Coming Soon(tm)

10/31/2017 12:11:35 PM #6

Posted By chipla at 05:02 AM - Tue Oct 31 2017

Posted By VioletWinterborne at 10:52 AM - Tue Oct 31 2017

should we PM you with duchy links or just post it here?

If you pm me it would be easier, then I could add them to the post. I searched all of them and came up with nothing for a few >.<

11/1/2017 1:44:21 PM #7

Very good post.

11/5/2017 10:34:45 AM #8

Nice post. There is only one mistake and a little outdated info. Mistake is: Duchy of Lyons is actually Duch of Lyon.

And The Grand Duchy of Fenn and Duchy of Lyon have formed an aliance. https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/22321/the-grand-duchy-of-feann-and-the-duchy-of-lyon-form-an-alliance

Not sure how to make link clickable......

11/5/2017 12:05:45 PM #9

Alright! I'll adjust that! ^.^

As for clickable link you just do

[Type what you want it to say here] and then without this gap (type the link here)

11/5/2017 1:51:57 PM #10

[Text](Link)

House Storm

11/5/2017 2:17:52 PM #11

Posted By Thor at 1:51 PM - Sun Nov 05 2017

[Text](Link)

Markdown sux

Coming Soon(tm)

11/5/2017 4:17:48 PM #12

Hehe thx guys

11/5/2017 8:31:36 PM #13

Pretty useful to have an overview of the server like that, thanks for making it and good luck keeping it up to date :P

11/6/2017 1:20:36 AM #14

Posted By TheEvilBassist at 1:31 PM - Sun Nov 05 2017

Pretty useful to have an overview of the server like that, thanks for making it and good luck keeping it up to date :P

hehe I update it almost ever 3 days now :3 thank you!

12/14/2017 7:19:31 PM #15

nice post , ty