COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILDS
Finding a Kingdom/County to Join??

Hey there Tiyat here I live over in the US and will be joining a US server at game start. Looking to have my first character be a Farmer/Horse Breeder to sell and supply mounts for the area. That will also do some Architecture/Building.

I have heard a lot about people joining and searching info about Kingdoms or Counties to join once in game that would be good for what they want to do in the game and who/where would be the best fit. Well seeing as how I haven't been around for the entire of this development and I am unsure of how to go about this.

Does anyone have a list or forum area that has info for this? Or am I just an idiot and haven't found it XD

10/7/2017 7:50:21 PM #1

Hi, Tiyat. The list of kingdoms is here (edited for formatting.. )

Which server are you going for? The best way to go about it is to visit the discords of the kingdoms, get to know people, find where you fit in best and find friends. :)

I've also PM'd you. We have people in Riftwood who are have similar interests as you do.

10/7/2017 7:59:20 PM #2

Greetings Tiyat, I'd suggest to look at NA-W and NA-E recruitment subforums, you will see all kingdoms pinned and you can look around more for duchies/counties/cities etc.

Also you can check out Elyrian Directory

10/7/2017 8:10:29 PM #3

You can also scroll a little farther down on the forums page to reach the server dedicated forums. All kingdom threads are currently pinned within their proper server's domain section.

10/7/2017 8:47:45 PM #4

Awesome thanks everyone

10/8/2017 1:16:25 AM #5

Posted By Sylvae at 2:50 PM - Sat Oct 07 2017

Hi, Tiyat. The list of kingdoms is here (edited for formatting.. )

Which server are you going for? The best way to go about it is to visit the discords of the kingdoms, get to know people, find where you fit in best and find friends. :)

I've also PM'd you. We have people in Riftwood who are have similar interests as you do.

"We have people in Riftwood that share general interests you've stated which exists in absolutely every kingdom"

Apart from the really bad sales pitch, the rest of that is on point, though it takes more than lurking in discord to get a feel for kingdom politics. Granted, the OP probably doesn't care about politics, as they aren't an aristocrat or noble.

12/26/2017 3:36:18 PM #6

Tiyat,

Since you are interested in horse breeding, I'd like to point out a group called the Animal Husbandry Association that was established. There is a discord and a separate websit to get involved. Several Royals are very involved and want this to be very successful. I am one of those. If you have interest in being on the NA-West server, please message me and I can link you to the Kingdom area I will be in. My county will heavily focus on breeding as I am deliberately seeking those who need horses for: 1-personal use 2-kingdom cavalry 3-trade/guilds. Also, I will be creating a messenger service guild and will involve lots of players and breeders will be super important to me. Those who have the interest in breeding and actively game can see me...I will support them and have a fun community of active players.

12/26/2017 3:56:34 PM #7

I'm going to lock this thread, the poster has found the answer she was looking for. All appropiate recruitment threads and posts are in the server domain/organization sub-forums. :)