COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
Bordweall Chronicles #010

We've made it to the Special 10th Edition of the Bordweall Chronicles, made possible by the Chronicles of Elyria Community and Soulbound Studios!

BCEiC

is proud to present the tenth edition!

WOW! Massive paper here for our tenth edition featuring an amazing interview with Soulbound's Serpentius. What a pleasure it was to talk to him.

Thank you so much, Chronicles of Elyria Community & Soulbound Studios, for offering me the opportunity to create content like this! It is truly a pleasure.

IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THIS ISSUE

This issue also features a bit about the BBC, our brand new Bordweall Broadcasting livestream which can be viewed here on our Kingdom of Bordweall YouTube.

The Town of Salem

The Screeps post and Caspian's Twitch

Please check those out since you cannot click the hyperlink in the image!

Don't forget our slogan as you read: The latest news, entertainment, and satire. It's up to you to figure out which is which.

Previous issues:

BCE#001

BCE#002

BCE#003

BCE#004

BCE#005

BCE#006

BCE#007

BCE#008

BCE#009

Please Enjoy!

For more information on the fantastic Kingdom of Bordweall, check out our recruitment thread!

Remember you can click on the paper for a larger version.

BC#010 Page 1

BC#010

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

9/29/2017 12:35:59 PM #1

brilliant and fun work as usual Kit!

and this week not only do we get treated to an interview with Serpentius, which alone fills up one page, you didn't stop there - but treated us to an additional page

awesome stuff!

9/29/2017 5:49:47 PM #2

Awesome, I wil have to start from the beginning!

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

9/29/2017 6:45:25 PM #3

Brilliant edition!

These days were quite eventful, we even had massive accidents involving otter bears going around hahaha

I enjoyed reading every bit of the news, thanks, Kit <3

And seriously, Serpentius is such a lovely person.

9/29/2017 8:37:37 PM #4

personally i think this otterbear anonymous club could be a bunch of pervert Furry's not wanting their names made public

recent huge spikes in sales of fluffy Otter Bear costumes in a neighboring kingdom might lend credence to this theory - then again it being Halloween time might account for the spike

9/30/2017 5:08:44 AM #5

Great interview with Serp! Enjoyed the read as always!

10/1/2017 12:05:13 AM #6

Posted By Dleatherus at 4:37 PM - Fri Sep 29 2017

personally i think this otterbear anonymous club could be a bunch of pervert Furry's not wanting their names made public

recent huge spikes in sales of fluffy Otter Bear costumes in a neighboring kingdom might lend credence to this theory - then again it being Halloween time might account for the spike

No D, no!!! :p We had this talk!!!

10/3/2017 3:53:10 AM #7

Great edition! :)

10/3/2017 1:38:38 PM #8

Posted By Kitlandria at 10/1/2017 12:05:13 AM

because a possibility might be unpalatable, doesn't mean it should be swept under the carpet

(or a furry otterbear rug in this case)

grins

10/4/2017 12:36:51 PM #9

Posted By Hyrius at 11:53 PM - Mon Oct 02 2017

Great edition! :)

Thank you so much! It was an honor to have Serpentius interview with me!

Posted By Dleatherus at 09:38 AM - Tue Oct 03 2017

Posted By Kitlandria at 10/1/2017 12:05:13 AM

because a possibility might be unpalatable, doesn't mean it should be swept under the carpet

(or a furry otterbear rug in this case)

grins

What am I ever going to do with you? I honestly don't know... I suppose pledge my undying loyalty because you're just too fun not to (even if I like to act irritated). :P