COMMUNITY - FORUMS - OCEANUS ORGANIZATIONS
[APAC] The Hand of Guidance

The Hand of Guidance

The Hand of Guidance is an Organisation that plans to link guilds of all kinds together, APAC wide, as a network without any membership fees [fees may be introduced after Exposition, early adopters will be exempt]

Members may work together, regardless of location though any travelling and import costs are on the “customer”.

benefits

This network has many benefits for members, such as: A discount on services and products from other members [subject to conditions and agreement by members]

Any players looking for work shall be directed towards members as potential recruits [subject to any requirements]

Increased work flow as other members are more likely to go through you

Access to shared trade information such as current prices, safe trade routes and reliable, affordable, trustworthy security for yourself and your cargo.

Protection from any Deviant groups that become members in return for cheaper products.

All of this translates into you having an edge over your competitors.

those who can join

To be eligible to become a member, you must be:

A business

A guild

An organisation

*Not For Profits are also welcome

Rating system

The Hand will also have a Rating system that will judge the quality of businesses on a 3 star system.

1 star meaning the businesses product is of great quality.

2 Stars meaning the businesses product is of extraordinary quality.

3 Stars meaning the businesses product is perfect mastery quality.

Current Members and their services/products include:

Lor Voskara

The Academy of Life - Breeding and Agriculture

The Wyrmberg - Smithing, Tinkering, Leatherworks

The Nameless Guild - Guards for hire

A Few Individual Traders

Aequitus

Aranzere - research

A Few Individual Traders

Unaligned

Arthay Trading Guilds

Risk

This is a no risk network. If you are unhappy with your membership, you are free to discontinue it, forfeiting all benefits in the process.

Those seeking to join and make use of the benefits but not offer up their own services however, will be blacklisted as well as having their own group’s name tarnished, resulting in reduced work flow.

contact me

For further information or if you wish to join, please contact via Discord:

D_Ramx#3252

the discord

or via the COE forums

5/6/2017 2:50:23 PM #1

The Discord link is: https://discord.gg/M7eHGUb

5/7/2017 12:36:20 AM #2

Pfft, looks like too much effort to me ;)

(inside joke for those curious, it's admittedly a really good organisation to invest in!)

5/9/2017 5:40:39 AM #3

Cool! As a count on Los Voskara Kingdom, I'll support this

5/12/2017 9:24:05 AM #4

Great initiative D. With such entrepreneurial citizens Lor Voskara is well positioned.

Friend code: B29DD8

6/4/2017 2:02:58 AM #5

Edited and more members added. More members welcome

3/2/2018 4:58:08 AM #6

Edited to add rating system.

3/24/2018 3:10:14 PM #7

good luck with your project!

12/3/2018 4:36:10 PM #8

Hi D_Ramx! I really enjoy this idea, I think you have a key place in this game due to Organisations being core places of gameplay and content. I hope you're still around.

I'd like to get in contact ASAP and help you build up your business within Aequitas and the heavily Organisation based regions like the Hrothi duchies.