Chieftain:

Myrmex Thraxvágr

Duchy:

Ljón (Archduke Rojax of house Lyon)

Kingdom:

The Demalion Empire

Numbers of Players: +100, NPC +658-874, Counties: +7, Dens: +19

Important looking Letter dropped by Myrmex:

Yes, the County of Murmex, ruled as Nerans is no more, forced to continue living on in our Hearts, a new name has been chosen by its Ruler to truly fit our new domain in the Taiga. The Realm of Thraxir. For the Brudvir and our old norse Lore and Setting and to be prepared for the Domain & Settlement Selection we have created a new Forum post with it to share exactly that with our new fireseeking Brothers and Sisters to the Wolves of the North, the Brudvir.

The new name of our County will be Thraxir.

Sons and Daughters of the Wargod known as Tiwaz, Tyr and Ares.

Focus

Shipbuild, Woodwork, Blacksmith, Alchemy and Military PvP

Coat of Arm

Gold means our Generosity and the Winterswatch to raise our most fearsome Hunters and Warriors. White Silver means we fight united, faithful and sincere in our way. Black means our Consistency, either by Creating or Fighting. The silver Griffon signifies our People, in his defending Stance he is fiercely fighting to death.

Realm

We are Wolves as Brudvir and Bears as Hrothi, honoring the Nordic Ways, we will leave our Mark on this World.

Be with us when Exposition starts.

We will offer our Players the Professions they want to play in PvE or PvP, may it be as Hunter, Fisher, Sailor, Blacksmith, Architect, Woodcrafter, Shipbuilder, Alchemist and Trader. Or as Warrior to rise in Combat and Weapon to protect and fight for the Realm, join the Elite Warriors of the Mýrmiðon Order. We will give you a place to develop your Professions! We are a coastal realm with main focus on Ships and PvP, a place where Warriors are treated with Honor, but we do not long for Wars but for Challenges. Our demand is great here, our soil is hard but strong exactly like our Will.

As Northerners, our main focus is outside of our realm to wage Battles and to go on Wars as well as on Raids with ships as on horseback. Join our elite warriors, the Mýrmiðon Order, if you're an avid PvPer.

Thraxir has been around for several years, coming from Darkfall, LiF and Atlas. Everybody is welcome to be part of our future! We are strong but a small and tight Community.

County of Thraxir

ᚲᛟᚢᚾᛏᚤ ᛟᚠ ᛏᚺᚱᚨᛪᛁᚱ

Motto,

“One for all and all for one."

“Einr fyrir alla og allir fyrir einn.”

"ᛇᚾᚾ ᚠᛃᚱᛁᚱ ᚨᛚᛚᚨ ᛟᚷ ᚨᛚᛚᛁᚱ ᚠᛃᚱᛁᚱ ᛇᚾᚾ.”

Join our Community Server on Discord! Click here.

5/5/2017 7:41:24 PM #1

Wonderful description you got there my kind lord. I wish you the very best of luck :)

5/5/2017 7:44:21 PM #2

Thank you, my kind kindsman. :)

5/10/2017 4:25:20 PM #3

Looking great

5/10/2017 6:15:11 PM #4

Awesome my friend :)

5/11/2017 12:24:22 AM #5

Sehr schönes Ding :) Top !

5/12/2017 7:57:01 PM #6

Thank you all my friends :) und danke dir auch Olaf hehe, sehr nett von dir vorbeizuschauen

6/4/2017 3:50:09 PM #7

We are still looking for Citizens, Farmers, etc.. & Mayors to join thy County of Murmex to help for prosper and ruling over the free land, or Warriors to join thy Order of the Myrmidon to fight and live a honest Life.

-Myrmex Namykos

11/30/2017 2:57:55 AM #8

NEW UPDATE

The Description of the County of Murmex is going under some editing and plans to release its new Informations soon,

please be patient.

At the meantime why don't you read our Announcement about our Current Situation.

11/30/2017 5:50:58 AM #9

I'm sorry you had to take this hard decision.

I hope you will enjoy your new home and prosper within this new family.

I also wish this decision is well received, accepted and you don't have to get through unwanted comments from your former group of people.

Sincerely,

Grostotem

11/30/2017 8:20:09 AM #10

I wish you all the best with your County and the same for all its inhabitants ! I'm Glad to count you in our big Community.

Bracy's Council hopes we'll meet soon to develop THE World we would like to live in.

Best Regards from Belgium !

Erik Gudnarsson

11/30/2017 10:15:13 AM #11

Very nice indeed mate.

11/30/2017 6:45:56 PM #12

Thank you everyone, I am glad I made such nice friends before I left Arkadia. :)

12/6/2017 9:47:04 AM #13

And thanks for the Dislikes Arkadia, I've done many things for our People at that time, to all the new folks, don't let yourself get dragged into this.

Yours Truly Only Myrmex Namykos :)

12/6/2017 11:23:12 AM #14
Text Updated.
1/2/2018 12:29:16 AM #15
The Lore of our County has been Added.
The Blazon of my Family has been added aswell and the County Blazon got reworked.
Myrmidon Baron Völsung Steinkos has been nominated Viscount in our County and has got his Coat of Arm. Congratulations :)
Magistrate Skadi Eystra has got his Coat of Arm aswell. Congratulations :)