COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU] Barony of Armathain, House Vane

Alt text

Overview

Good day, my name is Gregor Vane, Baron of Armathain, I am recruiting men for our Stronghold Armathain and house Vane. My search goes out to men I expect to be loyal and fearless, and are ready to fight by my side for our Duchy Terenia and our capital, Tenarath. Almost even forgot to tell you that im Lord Commander of the wolfpack within Terenia, which means i will host a group of the most elite soldiers, swore to keep the duke safe and never let him out of our sight.

We are also looking for the finest crafters, which will provide us with weapons and armor.

And after long hours battle we might need someone who grants us the pleasure of one or more, definitely more, flagons of ale!

What are we looking for?

• Combatants

• Gatherers of any kind

• Crafters of any kind

• Explorers

• Advisors

Discord link

Alt text

3/31/2017 2:35:18 PM #1

I wish you the best of luck friend. Anyone who joins you will be in good hands.

4/4/2017 2:05:08 PM #2

Updating soon

Alt text

4/7/2017 9:47:59 PM #3

updated!

Alt text

4/11/2017 11:39:39 AM #4

.Feel free to join our discord!

Alt text

6/17/2017 9:33:30 PM #5

I'll look forward to seeing your elite soldiers

With all the villager tokens you have your Barony should stand out ^-^

8/8/2017 7:06:47 PM #6

Wanna show support for a fellow Baron in my County, though I would like to point out that you might wanna update your concept there :) Since you've decided to host an order of elite knights in your Barony, you might as well mention it when looking for folks to join. For anyone interested in learning more about the Wolfpack, you can read up on it here.

8/18/2017 3:00:52 PM #7

Made an edit

Alt text

11/3/2017 2:02:36 PM #8

Dont be shy to join my humble discord :D

Alt text

12/9/2017 1:07:26 PM #9

As somebody who also means to lead a military settlement I'm curious on how you mean to approach this. I'm still a Count but as for my settlement pledge I do wanna make a deal with the Duke for funding and run it like a military settlement, it's just that in our case it would be the NPC Duke first since we have to overthrow him (as we plan on). You gonna stay Mayor at first and just use your own resources to build out a military settlement or are you gonna make a deal with our initial NPC Duke in hopes of later betraying him? Tbh the latter is less honorable but I'm kind of leaning toward it, if there is a way to get out of that contract :P

1/20/2018 11:32:57 AM #10

I would like to focus on letting my settlement grow first. And when the time is there we either take over the npc duchy or try to make a deal with the NPC duke. But whatever will be decided, it will be for the best for terenia.

Alt text

1/20/2018 3:07:13 PM #11

Nice post . Good luck. 😃

4/1/2018 12:30:00 PM #12

Posted By GregorVane at 12:32 PM - Sat Jan 20 2018

I would like to focus on letting my settlement grow first. And when the time is there we either take over the npc duchy or try to make a deal with the NPC duke. But whatever will be decided, it will be for the best for terenia.

Yes I suppose there is nothing keeping you from running your settlement as a military one even though you're not a Baron on paper. I'll definitely be going with that as well, if the contract with the NPC Duke would be too binding. In any case, yeah, I'm sure we'll figure out how to best serve our realm :)

6/16/2018 6:32:46 PM #13

Make sure to check out the new post about the Wolfpack!

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/26480/euw-the-wolfpack

Alt text

8/16/2018 10:23:23 AM #14

Definitely a Barony worth checking out, I think the Wolfpack concept goes great with my house lore :)

11/21/2018 12:34:55 PM #15

It's nice to know that there will be a mad dog like that Game of Thrones Mountain who seeks to keep me safe lol