COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[Eu - Terenia] Town: Tenarath

Overview

Tenarath is a med RP Settlement within Lyanthea, Capital to the Duchy of Terenia We seek to focus on agricultural and medical remedy production Obviously we need people willing to fight to protect our home and crafters to provide wares I’d like to have a group dedicated to research and development as progression is a key advantage we could utilise We will have a structure in place to aid us in progression whilst still providing you with enough freedom to do as you please, as long as its legal within the laws set upon us.

What we’re looking for

We are seeking all keen RPers who seek to have an immersive atmosphere whilst still contributing to the greater good of the community All skills would be required to help ensure the safety and upkeep of the Settlement

What we offer

We can provide an immersive RP environment in-game We will be placed in the Neran/Hrothi dominant Kingdom, so we will be flourished with grassland fields and enriched with mountains resources Due to being the Capital of the Terenia we will have a vast variety of established guilds to offer

Economy

We have multiple Settlements in the nearby area who are set up primarily for trade so we have adjacent access to multiple traders with Duchy level trade agreements. Our local Tavern will always be fully stocked so you can be merry and drink to your heart's content or feast till you need to unbutton your trousers from bloatation.

History

Many generations ago we was once a cursed house, unable to control ourselves. Our savage monstrosity of a house fought many battles and spilled a lot of blood, one story in particular I was fond of, though it leaves you with more questions.

The moon shone dimly, its rays danced slowly across the town walls. Thick clouds, grey and white, hung over the village, creating a slight mist. A shadow swooped into the sky, massive, moving at immense speed. Something began to descend through the trees and mist, until it was upon them. With mighty speed, these gigantic creatures agilely dodging the the cloud of arrows that was befallen onto them. With a charge towards the walls, their charge made a deep rumbling noise as their feet made contact with the ground. Nothing but dark monstrous shadows could be seen even under the rays of the moon and the glisten of arrows. The guards felt fear in their hearts as they lit the signal fires, the guards chain mail was lit up in the darkness via the roaring fire the archers now using the flames to set their arrows ablaze but it was too late. The monsters were already at the walls. Shadowy figures with what appears to be sharp claws, sharp enough to breach the stone wall and climb. “They're climbing the walls!” Yelled one of the guards. The guards mustered together and threw one of the signal fires over the edge hitting one of the climbers. There was a massive thud and scream as it hit something then again to the ground, the flames started to spread across the field, the figure engulfed in flames unable to be seen just the agonising screams heard. They were all over the wall and within the town fighting the guards. Out from a building burst a tall man unlike the rest of the guards, he was in leather with plate armour in parts as to not restrict movement The commander charged at the monsters ducking into a slide as one lunged at him, maneuvering his blade to slice as he past coating his blade in blood and making it fall to the floor. He then let out a war cry “If it bleeds, we can kill it!” as he thrusted his blade into the monstrosities head slightly dulling the point of his sword as you hear the bone be crushed by steel. By now the flames have spread to inside the walls the battle is amid buildings catching aflame, the screams of men being mauled and steel slicing flesh. The battle lasted longer than the guards expected slowly gaining confidence as each enemy falls even though their numbers were dwindling A figure leaped at a guard as he dodged to the left and felt a sigh of relief it missed as he swung his blade towards it, two more pounced from opposite directions ripping the guard in half before getting hit with a volley of arrows and being engulfed with in flames. It was now just a handful of warriors on both sides both feeling the rain as if the heavens opened with the downpour of rain the guards feeling the extra weight of wet clothes which didn't help with the exhaustion of battle, they were being pushed back towards the buildings engulfed with flames, the fiends leaped at the guards as a building collapsed on top of everyone. The villagers hearing the calm quickly rushed to extinguish the remaining fire to preserve their precious home Unable to see any survivors just a pile of burning rubble, by first light they managed to extinguish all flames. Stunned with shock and fear the villagers seen the rubble start to move, a young man emerged from the charred remains of the building, covered in blood with open wounds.

1/27/2017 7:08:22 AM #1

Great house post! I like the fact that you added a mythical element to your family's backstory, that's something most people(including myself) shy away from. But within a low fantasy setting, something like that is pretty cool. Obviously your ancestor emerged from the burning wreckage of that battle, but uh oh - whose side did he fight on? Guess we'll have to find out :P

2/16/2017 7:30:13 PM #2

Most people will make assumptions though I doubt many if anyone would guess right lol

2/26/2017 6:28:06 PM #3

This story was great! Ending leaves lots up to the imagination which is interesting. If it's Okay with you,I was wondering if i could ask you about an envoy coming from Nirath to Terenia. As a citizen of Terenia, I was wondering what your opinion was towards the cooperation between these kingdoms, and how it affects your settlement in particular. I would love to use your thoughts for a piece about this envoy for The Royal Herald (A news page regarding Nirath), as i believe the people of Terenia are at the forefront of our minds regarding peace between might kingdoms.

3/4/2017 9:15:29 AM #4

Posted By Rekalah at 7:28 PM - Sun Feb 26 2017

This story was great! Ending leaves lots up to the imagination which is interesting. If it's Okay with you,I was wondering if i could ask you about an envoy coming from Nirath to Terenia. As a citizen of Terenia, I was wondering what your opinion was towards the cooperation between these kingdoms, and how it affects your settlement in particular. I would love to use your thoughts for a piece about this envoy for The Royal Herald (A news page regarding Nirath), as i believe the people of Terenia are at the forefront of our minds regarding peace between might kingdoms.

We've already spoken very favorably of establishing good trade relations with other Kingdoms.And we've been in touch with folks from Nirath as well :) As for Tenarath in particular, I'm not sure but I believe Demiqas is running a closed economy with his city. But Terenia will certainly keep it's roads safe for caravans from all over Elyria, and we hope to bring good trade policy to encourage people to get involved.

3/6/2017 10:14:36 PM #5

Yeah it will only be my own town that is like that, i fully support all trade with our community and we've spoken with multiple people who are creating or have created trade guilds and the respective kingdoms diplomats also :)

3/13/2017 11:52:24 AM #6

Just a little bump, still seeking people to help my town form and prosper :)

3/22/2017 7:40:49 PM #7

A little update, We will now reside within our duchy in the Demalion Empire, :)

3/30/2017 9:24:49 PM #8

Slightly updated the post :)

Still seeking people to help form our town into a great city ^^

3/31/2017 1:20:04 PM #9

Great post, epic history. Good job sir.

Alt text

4/3/2017 12:37:01 PM #10

Posted By Spartacuszzz at 2:20 PM - Fri Mar 31 2017

Great post, epic history. Good job sir.

Thanks, its a shame i'm not a better writer as it could be a much better story i imagine ^^

4/9/2017 6:40:15 AM #11

We're still seeking more members to help forge our community and prosper :)

4/13/2017 8:38:10 PM #12

It's sad to see a loss of a member to our town, but happy to welcome a new baron neighbour xD

4/13/2017 9:42:26 PM #13

Posted By SnakeWarlord at 10:38 PM - Thu Apr 13 2017

It's sad to see a loss of a member to our town, but happy to welcome a new baron neighbour xD

Your County is filling up nicely, yeah. As for the settlement, I'm sure you will get most of your population during or prior to game launch. I imagine most settlements will.

5/7/2017 9:25:49 AM #14

Yeah the County is filling nicely as with the Duchy ^_^

5/29/2017 6:42:36 PM #15

Just a little update, we will have a research school within Tenarath, once the name and everything is setup i will add it all to the post :)

So far i have the people for medical research ^-^