COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Tier Price Extension

Hail, Elyrians!

It’s only been one day since my last update but already I have news for you! As you know, we’ve been working on getting the layaway system set up in the store and that has been looming against the end-of-October deadline for locking in the original Kickstarter product tiers.

A lot of voices from the community have cried out, “Fie on thee, that thou maketh we folk laya-wait to layaway such golden treasure in so brief a date!” Well, maybe it’s only in my head that people cried out like that but, regardless, I am still happy to tell you that we’re going to extend the original Kickstarter packages—which will be the best value ever offered—until mid-November. Better than just a couple days, isn’t it?

This also allows for a couple other fun things:

First is that it will be super obvious when the packages change because it will coincide with the turbo-excellent-mega-store-design update I talked about in yesterday’s post!

Second, it will allow us to introduce your earned IP as a spendable, same-as-cash option for purchasing things on layaway. So, those of you who earned IP through friend referrals or other means will be get an opportunity to use it before the prices and packages change.

In summary: layaway is coming very soon, the Kickstarter packages will extend to mid-November to coincide with the new store experience, and you’ll be able to spend your IP on layaway. Sound good? I think it does!

Pledged to Your Continued Adventures in Life, Both Actual and Fantasy,

Vye

10/25/2016 1:37:20 AM #1

Thanks for the update!

10/25/2016 1:46:30 AM #2

Awesome thanks

.....and then I'll smash it with a hammer!!!

10/25/2016 1:53:07 AM #3

Coolio, more chance to look at that Duchy title and agonise.

10/25/2016 1:55:31 AM #4

KS Backer #44

10/25/2016 2:01:57 AM #5

Thank you for the update. I know it's not the one that you wanted to post nor the one that we wanted to see but the fact is you posted and shared with us rather than keeping us in the dark. So for now we wait.

10/25/2016 2:10:14 AM #6

@Vye - Will you release when in mid-November as we draw closer to the date? So we can count our coin and be ready to spend it as opposed to missing the window? :)

10/25/2016 6:56:03 AM #7

Sounds great. Good writing too ;)

10/25/2016 7:02:14 AM #8

I love your writing style Vye, write all the things please :D

10/25/2016 7:58:00 AM #9

Great news and thanks for update!!!!

Regards!!!!

10/25/2016 8:01:45 AM #10

I would like to point out I sounded more like "Please take my money and give me stuff with the layayayayayay stuff and stuff", but then thats beyond the point...

Sworn Count of Arkadia. Treasure of the Bank of Arkadia

House words: Arkadia Invictus

10/25/2016 9:26:00 AM #11

Does this also extend the stretch goal deadline? We may need time to build up a surge of new recruits through our collective marketing power.

10/25/2016 10:21:08 AM #12

Waiting on the EP store preview before another dollar is spent. :)

10/25/2016 1:21:57 PM #13

Posted By CountPendulum at 04:26 AM - Tue Oct 25 2016

Does this also extend the stretch goal deadline? We may need time to build up a surge of new recruits through our collective marketing power.

This raises a good point, I would like to know as well

KS Backer #44

10/25/2016 1:32:21 PM #14

I think the set date at the end of the year is there as a target date. I think I heard Caspian a while back say that it stretch goals will end with 2016 because it is not viable for the work of the team to have to hire new people and do new content in the middle of development.

"At its lowest point in the sky, the crimson bloom's to bring forth the night and those who roam its streets." Quote by - Frederick Seddon

10/25/2016 1:34:47 PM #15

My hope is that the stretch goals we don't get when the game comes out can be expansions or an update to the game at a later time. I would really enjoy playing the game and then seeing how digging and tunneling gives people an edge after at least a year of game play.

"At its lowest point in the sky, the crimson bloom's to bring forth the night and those who roam its streets." Quote by - Frederick Seddon