COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
If you have not received your Kickstarter link e-mail

*UPDATE:Hey everyone! After some investigation this morning we found we had an export issue with one of our Kickstarter tiers. We have now re-exported the data and those that were affected should receive their e-mails shortly.

*As of 7/15/2016 2:00 PM EST e-mails were sent out to correct the error.

-Make sure you are checking the e-mail associated with your Kickstarter account. -Check all spam, promotion, or ad folders the e-mail may have been filtered into. -The e-mail was sent from [email protected] if that helps for search and location purposes.

If you have still not found your Kickstarter account link e-mail let us know at [email protected] .

7/15/2016 4:04:28 PM #1

I sent an email, but I have a feeling it may be yahoo mail causing the issue.

I know a couple of the forums that I frequent where their email server mails are not be delivered at all to yahoo accounts (not even the spam folder).

If I don't get a reply, I'll send another from the account used for my forum user account (gmail).

7/15/2016 4:57:25 PM #2

My yahoo address worked fine.

7/15/2016 5:11:59 PM #3

I'll let you know if it comes in.

I'm using Hotmail

7/15/2016 5:12:26 PM #4

I still have nothing in any of my email folders.

Friend Code: 6C910A

7/15/2016 5:16:21 PM #5

I'll let you know if it comes in.

I'm using Hotmail

@ExiIe - 6:11 PM - Fri Jul 15 2016

Likewise.

Keep us updated.

7/15/2016 5:20:55 PM #6

Mine worked fine on the first round.

7/15/2016 5:24:19 PM #7

(Waits patiently)

7/15/2016 5:30:43 PM #8

I don't know what tier was the problem but I am pledged at Count plus additional contribution and still have not received the email. Friends who are Count indicated on discord last night that they received their codes yesterday. I don't know if they pledged additional funds.

I'm using gmail. Other non-Counts I know who use gmail received theirs.

Nothing still in any junk or spam or other folders.

As of this post it has been 90 minutes since the OP. I'll assume they are still rolling things out but some clarification of the "tier" that is at issue would be nice. I'm not saying I don't trust you but there seems to be some inconsistency in that statement.

7/15/2016 5:38:23 PM #9

A problem with the import with a specific tier means they probably got incomplete data from that tier.. I'm also a Count donor, so I suspect that's the level the import data was improper on.

As a favor when you've completed the emails gone out, please post a message or reply to this thread that you have sent them out, so those of us in limbo know we might need to do further follow-up with you. (That may be all common sense and stuff, but things get lost in the mix ~^_^~)

7/15/2016 5:41:40 PM #10

A problem with the import with a specific tier means they probably got incomplete data from that tier.. I'm also a Count donor, so I suspect that's the level the import data was improper on.

As a favor when you've completed the emails gone out, please post a message or reply to this thread that you have sent them out, so those of us in limbo know we might need to do further follow-up with you. (That may be all common sense and stuff, but things get lost in the mix ~^_^~)

@SquiddylaFemme - 12:38 AM - Fri Jul 15 2016

Awesome idea.

7/15/2016 5:43:23 PM #11

Hey folks,

I can confirm it was the Count tier that was not properly exported from Kickstarter and imported into our back-end database.

People who backed at the $500 tier have not yet received their Kickstarter emails.

We're doing the import/export now, and your emails should go out shortly.

Thanks for your patience!

7/15/2016 5:46:58 PM #12

Cheers. Can't wait for my shiny new badge :)

7/15/2016 5:47:48 PM #13

Indeed, good news!

7/15/2016 5:48:06 PM #14

Thanks Caspian.

Wow -- look at all that braid on the Owner badge. More than Custer had! Pretty fancy Boss.

7/15/2016 5:48:10 PM #15

I donated at baron even though it says count here. But I added money for more IP thus the count label. I got mine with no problem so maybe it's people that pledged directly at count?