COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
[Event] Free Raffle Pt.7 [Side Events for all!!]

Brought to you by the Free Mann Tavern (NA-E)

[Quick-Time Event!] ! (12/19/2019)-(when settlers release)

(Side Events for all!!)

For this contest bring your Good Karma!!

Were back with an event to bring some hope!

Expect more events in the future with the coming new year!!

Hail Elyrians! Yet again were having another Free Raffle from the Free-Mann Tavern!! With the release of Settlers of Elyria recently ,and people's smiles turning into frowns were doing an event to bring back the upbeat hopes ,and dreams of fellow elyrians! While we wait for the main event lets have some fun with another Free Raffle!

Looking to find your Fortune? Well you found the right post to reply too!

This Particular event is a [Quick-Time event] which will allow people to participate until the start of settlers of elyria. The event is very simple. All you have to do is type something below in this forum ,and you will be put in for the raffle! You will have a number assigned based on when you post so if your the first post you have the raffle # 1 second post is #2 etc. etc. Channel your good karma ,and well wishes to the developers working hard on there fixes.

Important Notice

Let's give a round to the devs working hard on behalf of the CoE community to fix up settlers there working at it constantly since the start ,and hopefully we will see some progress soon!!

We will be using Random.org as our RNG Generator ,and the numbers will start at 1- to the last post dated.

To keep things absolutely fair the RNG drawing will be screen recorded ,and posted on the Tavern discord. To prove that the RNG wasn't done multiple times a forum post will be submitted ,and recorded at the time of the drawing on this thread to show that the video wasn't edited.

Accepted Submissions will end when Settler's of Elyria is fixed and well working.

To Enter

🍺Simply reply to this post ,and channel whatever good luck energy you have to win!

🍺All Kingdoms/ Servers can participate

Prizes!

One Drawing will be held for

(Necklace of Fellowship!)

The One neckpiece to rule them all

Rules

⦁ One Entry per (Player/Account)

Failing to comply with these rules will make you DISQUALIFIED.

Click here for more information about the Tavern

Click here for more information about the Tournament of Champions!

Good luck All!

12/20/2019 1:39:26 AM #1

Best of luck to everyone!

12/20/2019 1:44:30 AM #2

Yeah that's very nice !

12/20/2019 1:46:05 AM #3

Thank you devs for the hard work! And thank you, Server, for having these raffles.

Friend Code: 1BA203

If my farming dreams fall apart, I'll just pack up and go on an adventure.

12/20/2019 1:47:32 AM #4

thnx for the event gin. something to do while i wait for netflix to release "the witcher" tv show

12/20/2019 1:48:01 AM #5

Heres to the fellowship of mann during these dark times!

If you have items or assets you no longer have use for feel free to send them my way.

12/20/2019 1:52:32 AM #6

Thank you to the Devs for all your hard work! I can't code worth a flip, so I have a lot of appreciation for those that can.

Thank you, Gin, for another awesome raffle!

12/20/2019 1:56:09 AM #7

Thank you, Free Mann Tavern, your display of good will and desire to lift spirits is heartwarming. :)

I missed the 20 minute window to get my settlement in SOE so I'm trying to keep positive, and a good raffle doesn't hurt!

12/20/2019 1:56:48 AM #8

I'm channeling good karma to them

12/20/2019 2:04:38 AM #9

Happy holidays to all!

12/20/2019 2:11:34 AM #10

Thank you to the wonderful dev team, both for all the hard work, and for keeping everyone updated through the bumps in the road that will only inevitably become "Remember when..." Stories down the line!

12/20/2019 2:16:30 AM #11

Loving these tavern events, good on yall.

Friend Code: 5AE86A

12/20/2019 2:16:59 AM #12

Good luck

12/20/2019 2:30:00 AM #13

With a swift sway and another day, I wish a wish that will wish that the luck does grows and does not go away. Oooohh, woooo! eeeheh wooo oh, wooo ah. eeeh ooooh. Shazow!

I am that of which lies between darkness of the night and the illumination of suns light.

12/20/2019 2:37:50 AM #14

Good Luck every 1 ,,, And Thank you Gin (server) for running these

From Our Farm Gate To Your Dinner Plate.

Friend Code : EE5C8E

12/20/2019 2:45:24 AM #15

Happy holidays and best of luck!

8BE6C2

Code: 8BE6C2