COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Settlers event should have FK lands unlocked

I've been anxiously waiting for this event, after the last event where I thought the FK locks would be gone. In the FAQ it says the lands unclaimed in Alesia should be unlocked but they are still giving me the same white Claim button with the message to the effect that it's reserved for a FK Title holder or a vassal. Please help.

12/19/2019 2:29:51 AM #1

In an effort to troubleshoot, I have tried checking on the same county in Alesia from an account that does not have a title (so they would get a pure $xx claim button? That seems to work, except for the after naming, it crashes, issue.

With my acct Gearkhan who does have a title tries the same, I get a white claim button with the message. "This property cannot be claimed because its reserved for a winner of a Free Kingdom Title or one of their vassals." .

12/19/2019 2:44:11 AM #2

They acknowledged that this is a bug and are currently looking in to it

12/19/2019 3:51:02 AM #3

Little more troubleshooting. I've cleared cache/cookies/all the stuff a few times and noticed this.

I can log with an untitled alt and the button is green for them with the "buy now $$", then if I log out and onto my main with the titles on the acct, it's a white claim button with the 'reserved' issue. Logging right back to the alt gives me the same happy green 'buy' button. So, it seems linked to the title in inventory.

Also ran into CrypticSilver on discord having the same issue, if correlation helps. He has a title in inventory as well, with same performance.

12/20/2019 1:29:12 AM #4

Is this getting addressed as well?

12/20/2019 1:37:24 AM #5

Can support post if this is being looked at and if it's going to be resolved in the 'batch' of issues before SoE is re-opened?

12/20/2019 3:11:20 AM #6

OK, I just saw Serpentius state this will be fixed before things are opened again. I hope it really is this time.

12/20/2019 4:36:07 AM #7

I posted yesterday from what serp had stated at the time. That it is a bug. Fk are suppose to be able to pick and they are looking in to it.