COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Longest Night Advent Calendars

Yay! Theyre finally opening! Lets see what you got~!

Link to Google Spreadsheet

Link to Form to fill out!

Lets see what you guys got so far!

Link to the Promotions item list!

(You can tots reply to this post too if you want it added! Just put on it "Please add this to the doc!")

For the premium calendars there will be 3 additional items tomorrow when we open totaling 4 items (3 items + the 1 new item) to be able to reach the minimum~!

12/13/2019 1:13:02 AM #16

haha why tell Huldra?

Did you fill out the form?

12/13/2019 2:22:44 AM #17

Hey Vi. She’s REALLY into the wolves. I haven’t been on Discord for some time, and can’t commit to helping with the forms. I can probably maintain a forum reply for a bit, though. Hope you’re doing well.

12/13/2019 5:15:15 AM #18

On the first day of the Advent Calendar SBS sent to me Two Turtle Doves, and a feeling that SBS just trolled me.

On the second day of the Advent Calendar SBS sent to me, a Ton of Nut Mead Recipe, Two Turtle Doves, and a feeling that SBS just trolled me.

On the third day of the Advent Calendar SBS sent to me, a Ne'ran and Mydra Statue, a Ton of Nut Mead Recipe, Two Turtle Doves, and a feeling that SBS just trolled me.

On the fourth day of the Advent Calendar SBS sent to me, a Necklace of Fellowship, a Ne'ran and Mydra Statue, a Ton of Nut Mead Recipe, Two Turtle Doves, and a feeling that SBS just trolled me.

On the fifth day of the Advent Calendar SBS sent to me, a Ring of Devotion, a Necklace of Fellowship, a Ne'ran and Mydra Statue, a Ton of Nut Mead Recipe, Two Turtle Doves, and a feeling that SBS just trolled me.

On the sixth day of the Advent Calendar SBS sent to me, Sunsight Fireworks, a Ring of Devotion, a Necklace of Fellowship, a Ne'ran and Mydra Statue, a Ton of Nut Mead Recipe, Two Turtle Doves, and a feeling that SBS just trolled me.

On the seventh day of the Advent Calendar SBS sent to me, an Animal journey, Sunsight Fireworks, a Ring of Devotion, a Necklace of Fellowship, a Ne'ran and Mydra Statue, a Ton of Nut Mead Recipe, Two Turtle Doves, and a feeling that SBS just trolled me.

On the eighth day of the Advent Calendar SBS sent to me, a Trollmouth Salamander, an Animal journey, Sunsight Fireworks, a Ring of Devotion, a Necklace of Fellowship, a Ne'ran and Mydra Statue, a Ton of Nut Mead Recipe, Two Turtle Doves, and a feeling that SBS just trolled me.

On the ninth day of the Advent Calendar SBS sent to me, Two Turtle Doves, a Trollmouth Salamander, an Animal journey, Sunsight Fireworks, a Ring of Devotion, a Necklace of Fellowship, a Ne'ran and Mydra Statue, a Ton of Nut Mead Recipe, Two Turtle Doves, and a feeling that SBS just trolled me.

On the tenth day of the Advent Calendar SBS sent to me, A set of Rush Candles, Two Turtle Doves, a Trollmouth Salamander, an Animal journey, Sunsight Fireworks, a Ring of Devotion, a Necklace of Fellowship, a Ne'ran and Mydra Statue, a Ton of Nut Mead Recipe, Two Turtle Doves, and a feeling that SBS just trolled me.

This is looking like one hell of an arranged marriage party. I got the booze, drugs, fireworks, mood candles, some chainz, statue, and doves, Not sure what the salamander is for in this arranged marriage calendar but maybe shes into that... I think all I am missing is some music and games.

If you have items or assets you no longer have use for feel free to send them my way.

12/13/2019 5:50:48 AM #19

Premium crate x1

Day one:otterbear cub

Day two:NuT mead recipe

Nah I'll just fill the form,not gonna make this too long to read

12/13/2019 8:36:27 AM #20

Premium Box Day 1 Falconry Kit, Day 2 Tun of Nut Mead & Recipe, Day 3 Gaming Kit, I now have two Premium boxes, Day 4 Stargazing Kit & Twilight Garden Kit, Day 5 Otterbear Cub & Falconry Kit, Day 6 Augury Accoutrements & Ancient Tapestry, Day 7 Vardo wagon & Beer Party, Day 8 Gaming Kit & Distiller's Starter Kit, Day 9 Living Bouquet & Black Raven, Day 10 Set Of Rush Candles X 2, Day 11 Distiller's Starter Kit & Dryas Elk, Day 12 Domesticated Wolf & Two Turtle Doves, Day 13 Trollmouth Salamander & Gaming Kit, Day 14 Black Raven X 2, Day 15 Trebuchet & Vardo wagon, Day 16 Sounds of Passage & Gaming Kit

12/13/2019 9:24:04 AM #21

There may be some errors creeping in as someone has entered a domesticated black cat for a premium reward which shouldn't be possible ("each Premium Calendar will deposit an item ranging from $10 USD to $40 USD").

Count Darothar, Bleak Ark

12/13/2019 12:19:35 PM #22

Day 2 premium... Tun of Nut Mead & Recipe which I don't see on the spreadsheet... but then again its time for a new glasses prescription.

12/13/2019 2:24:21 PM #23

Posted By Ayji at 12:19 PM - Fri Dec 13 2019

Day 2 premium... Tun of Nut Mead & Recipe which I don't see on the spreadsheet... but then again its time for a new glasses prescription.

It's one of the new ones, so would't havebeen known when the ss was created. Everyone got it today

12/13/2019 2:37:10 PM #24

And everyone be it premium or standard got the same thing

NA-E Luna Locked --------------------------------------------------

12/13/2019 6:29:08 PM #25

The new one isn’t on the list yet because we didn’t know what it’d be and I want a little bit of surprise for some people when they get on. It’s still collecting the answers given by people from the form to calculate how many people are getting so no worries!

12/14/2019 1:05:49 AM #26

updating currently!

12/14/2019 3:34:05 AM #27

I love these lootboxes with extra steps ;)

• Proprietor • Programmer • Gamer • PsalmFirewall • NA-W • Friend Code: 62E37D •

12/14/2019 4:16:50 AM #28

If you're going to comment on this post please make sure that it actually contributes to the post (:

12/14/2019 9:44:31 AM #29

Massive duplicate numbers from day 1 on day 3.

Count Darothar, Bleak Ark

12/14/2019 9:46:17 AM #30

day 3 otterbear cub

I wish it was 100% RNG, instead of the masses getting the same items. makes the calendar less special.