COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
A bawlsy move by Duke Zyzax

Happy holiday season Elyrians!

Between yesterday and today, we received 5 boxes of goodies delivered to us at the studio.

It is wonderful this time of year to rejoice and spend time relaxing and celebrating with family and friends.

It is equally awesome to receive gifts, and this gift was especially cool!

Big thanks to Duke Zyzax for his most generous gift!!

First off, let it be known that we already have a great deal of Jelly Bellies here at the studio, compliments of yours truly.

But what we didn't expect was this wonderful addition to the offices of not 1, not 2, but 3 Jelly Belly dispensers and 3 big bags of beans to go with them!

These will certainly go well with our current inventory of specific flavors. With these machines, it is a surprise with each spin of the handle. Almost like an Advent Calendar :P

Of course, we didn't expect our teammates to spend a quarter each time they wanted beans, so I removed the coin mechanism from each :P

The 2nd part of the gift was equally special and amazing, as it is our illustrious leaders favorite drink!

Check out the bawls we got!!! Huzzah!

Caspian even joked about putting the mini fridge in his office he likes them so much.

As a studio that loves our puns, Ombwah was overheard saying "Ginger Bawls? Well it certainly is the season for it!"

All in all, the team is blessed and very thankful for this most lovely gift.

From everyone here at Soulbound Studios, THANK YOU Duke Zyzax!!!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

12/11/2019 2:43:20 PM #16

Zyzax is definitely baller. ;) I'm glad to be in his duchy.

12/11/2019 7:08:32 PM #17

My duke is a good duke

The Ellwood Clan will make its mark in this world and we will be prosperous

12/12/2019 9:06:29 PM #18

I'm not sure if I should be thanking you since my Jelly Belly consumption is surely going to now surpass the recommended daily intake. On the other hand, each trip is now that much more satisfying so..... THANK YOU. :)

12/13/2019 5:35:56 AM #19

I guess if you got Bawls to the Walls, you just gotta Accept. Sorry, couldn't resist the 80s metal pun.

Countess of Tarnham

County Tarnham, Rhynelands Duchy, Vornair. Luna Server (NA-E)

12/13/2019 9:13:06 AM #20

We have gamified Jelly Beans and now the office's jelly bean intake has increased rather notably. I too have found it nigh impossible to resist the delicious allure...

And we have you to thank. My impending weight loss is on you, and despite that, I feel intense amounts of gratitude.

Thank you for this. Truly. It is such a thoughtful gift and it means a that you care so deeply about us all.

\[T]/