COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Registered email

Ok, think I've made a bit of an error.

I registered to the website but then registered again with a friends code and bought the bloodline pack (+ the Alpha II upgrade). Problem is my main Discord is set up on the email address of the original registration not the registration that I bought the pack on.

Is this something support can fix or not really an issue? I've joined the discord channel fine but its with a different email to what Ive registered and bought the game.

Thanks in advance.

10/20/2019 9:23:04 PM #1

If you want, you can log onto your account and on your account page here you can change your email address attached to your account.

There may not be a real need to do it at this time though as nothing currently ties your discord and forum accounts together, but it may be easier moving forward if you take 30 seconds to fix it now just in case.

10/20/2019 10:15:56 PM #2

Alternatively, you can also change your email through your Discords user settings. Just click the edit button on 'my account' page there for the option to change that email.

However, as Labbe said, the CoE forum and Discord are not connected. There is no need to use the same email between them. Discord is a third-party gaming and communication platform that is not directly affiliated with SBS. This is similar to SBS using facebook, twitter, reddit etc. as well. You would never be expected to have signed up with the same email on a third-party platform.

10/21/2019 7:20:17 AM #3

Is having your discord email the same as you CoE account Email significant in some way?

I am that of which lies between darkness of the night and the illumination of suns light.

10/21/2019 7:27:30 AM #4

Posted By FeralDrop at 02:20 AM - Mon Oct 21 2019

Is having your discord email the same as you CoE account Email significant in some way?

No it is not. I have a separate email for Discord and my CoE account for what it is worth.

Divide et Impera